Friday, July 3, 2009

Photostory Friday and Another Milestone

The girls finished their first year of preschool this week which meant saying goodbye to Teacher Tami. Having good teachers take care of my girls means so much to me and Teacher Tami was awesome. She was so caring, calm, and FULL of patience!! She certainly helped to instill a love of school in the girls this year.

The girls had a "Water Day" at school to help close out the year. The gigantic slip-n-slide was a HUGE hit!


The day isn't complete without a triplet dogpile!


Makena and Ayssa staring down the big slide!! You can do it girls!


My three ducks all in a row!



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek






14 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I totally love that last photo :)..

And preschool's out huh?? NOW WHAT!!

Tracey's Life said...

Your girls are simply adorable! I wish you a wonderful summer vacation.

Emily said...

Preschool is such a great time! And there's nothing like a good preschool teacher! I loved all of my son's teachers...they really make a difference!

Amy Lynn said...

Sopping by from SITS. Your girls are adorable, and it looks like they had a blast on their last day of school! I am LOVING that gigantic slip n slide!

Jessica said...

Love the triplet dogpile!

Wayne said...

what a way to end a school year, the slip n slide looks fun. I bet they will miss their teacher

great photo friday

Heather said...

How cool is that slide?? I think I'd like to take a turn!! Congrats to the girls on the first year of preschool!!

Chris said...

That last shot is MAGIC!

Annie said...

I like the picture with their teacher.

Genny said...

Final year of preschool...it goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Happy Independence Day to you and your family!

latree said...

are they ready for kindergarten now? how cool...
is Riley wearing glasses for a purpose (minus)?

girlytwins said...

So cute. Wow. I can't believe they already finished their first year of pre-school. Time is flying by way to fast. Looks like SO much fun. I hope my girls like school as much a s your girls do.

Susan said...

Too cute! That slip n slide looks like so much fun.

Shannon said...

Great photos!! This was a big year indeed!