Awww, they're adorable!! I tried so hard for a patriotic shot of my three, but they weren't having it. I'm impressed!
Awww just too cute! I got the eyeroll this morning when I asked them to wear the Old Navy shirts I bought them - Teenagers!
adorable! Love their shirts!!
Love this photo!!
They are sooooo cute.LOVE their shirts too!!
What a great pic! We had a blast with you guys:)..p.s I am eating a peanut butter cup muffin as we speak!
Great shot! I'm impressed how you manage to get such great pictures of your girls.
Happy late 4th to you, too. Cutest little patriots ever. :)
OhMyCuteness!!!!Adorable.
Cute girls!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awww, they're adorable!! I tried so hard for a patriotic shot of my three, but they weren't having it. I'm impressed!
Awww just too cute! I got the eyeroll this morning when I asked them to wear the Old Navy shirts I bought them - Teenagers!
adorable! Love their shirts!!
Love this photo!!
They are sooooo cute.LOVE their shirts too!!
What a great pic! We had a blast with you guys:)..
p.s I am eating a peanut butter cup muffin as we speak!
Great shot! I'm impressed how you manage to get such great pictures of your girls.
Happy late 4th to you, too. Cutest little patriots ever. :)
OhMyCuteness!!!!
Adorable.
Cute girls!
Post a Comment