Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Litter

Of Kittens.....


Eventhough the kitty ears and tails that made their entire Halloween costumes were nowhere to be found in our entire house, I managed to get over my disappointment (with the help of a mimosa) and we had a great night. The girls didn't seem to mind that their costumes weren't complete. I guess the anticipation of TONS of candy will do the trick.

The girls trick-or-treated until their little legs couldn't carry them anymore. And then we came home, ate popcorn and watched The Wizard of Oz.

Is anyone surprised that the first question I heard this morning at 6:45 a.m. was, "Mommy, can I play with my candy?"

Uh huh.....me either.
I know I'm in good company with that scenario!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww to bad you couldn't find the ears and tails! They still look super cute!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

They looked so cute!

Haha... I got a bunch of really similar questions Sunday morning. And all day Sunday. And just a minute ago.

Rebecca said...

Aww they are so cute, even without the tails and ears.

Jen said...

such cute kittens you have.

Annie said...

Cutiest kittens!!!!

My girls said that their candies are for Santa Claus.

Have a nice week.

Suzanne said...

SO PRECIOUS!!! with or without their ears and tails! LOVE those girls!!!

Jessica said...

I am laughing at your title. The kitty Cats looked great even without their ears and tails:).

Susan said...

Hey, at least they asked. My little one came in to wake me Sunday morning with chocolate all over his face....And my girls wouldn't stop asking if they could have "just one piece of candy" (and by just one piece, they meant the whole bag)....gotta love Halloween!

You have very cute kittens, even without ears and tails.

girlytwins said...

Haha! They were so cute. And candy is all my girls talk about. :)

Andra said...

Your girls are so cute-love the costumes even without the ears and tails.

Rebecca said...

So adorable I bet they had a blast :)

debi9kids said...

LOL! They look adorable and just like 3 little kittens :)

Honey Mommy said...

Of course the ears and tail got lost! My boys "lose" things for me all the time!