Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wordful Wednesday~Sleeping

One of my monkeys got out of bed during naptime and decided to play instead of sleep. But sleep eventually won out. Too bad she couldn't make it that extra 5 feet so that she was back in her comfy bed.


Playing with those princess toys sure does make you sleepy!


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

20 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL! How adorable :)
(it does make you wonder at what point she realized she was just too tired to climb into bed, doesn't it? LOL)

Liz Mays said...

She needs a nap more than she realizes. :) Happy W/W!

Tracey's Life said...

Oh to be so young again that you can fall asleep anywhere! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

hehe to funny!! I was just wondering what to do when Sammy gets out of bed at nap/bed time.. :-P

Sara Elizabeth said...

Aww, bless her heart.

Rebecca said...

So adorable, I have found my girls like this from time to time.

Michelle said...

To be that tired that you can actually just fall asleep on the ground....ah, the sweet life. :)

More Than Words said...

My kids can fall asleep anywhere too!! LOL

Anonymous said...

:)

I miss naptime!

Annie said...

Poor girl, but I think she was comfy there.

Jen said...

One of my kids sleeps on the floor all the time. Silly kids.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

My son was famous for this type of thing!

Lilly said...

are you sure she was not the monkey falling off the bed? and mama said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

So cute!

Honey Mommy said...

My boys have done the exact same thing!

Stacy Uncorked said...

She's too precious! Isn't it amazing how they can sleep anywhere? Princess Nagger has done that very thing... ;)

Happy WW! :)

Unknown said...

HA HA!

I went to check on my toddler the other day during nap time and when I couldn't open the door I realized it was because he was sleeping behind it with several of his stuffed animals... :D

Claremont First Ward said...

Your litter of kittens are the cutest I've ever seen. Hands down.

And, they still take naps? FOR REAL?

Tabitha Blue said...

THAT is hilarious!! Love that you've shared these fun photos!!

:)

Jessica said...

I think it's sooo awesome that they nap still:)..Looks like they will until they start school. Mission accomplished!

girlytwins said...

How did I miss this? So so cute. I love that kids can just fall asleep anywhere.