It is ALL about dresses, skirts, and tights in our house right now. As soon as we walk in the door at night, the girls strip off their clothes and put on tights and a dress. I do the complete opposite and get in my jammies as fast as I can!
When Riley waltzed in the room wearing a sleeveless summer dress, I explained it was too cold to wear that in the middle of winter. Being the 4-year old fashion diva that she is, she promptly went upstairs and put a long-sleeve shirt under the dress and came back downstairs happy as could be. "Seeeeee mama? I'm not cold!"
When Riley waltzed in the room wearing a sleeveless summer dress, I explained it was too cold to wear that in the middle of winter. Being the 4-year old fashion diva that she is, she promptly went upstairs and put a long-sleeve shirt under the dress and came back downstairs happy as could be. "Seeeeee mama? I'm not cold!"
I think that was the same night that the girls talked me into letting them wear their dresses and tights to bed. Life has been all about picking my battles lately, and that was one I was willing to give in on for one night.
Dear Santa,
Please send tights, dresses, and skirts for Christmas!
Love Riley, Alyssa, and Makena







11 comments:
Oooooh they are girls after my own heart. My girls don't protest anymore when I pull out the dresses and tights. They just comply. My philosophy is that little girls should wear dresses until they are too big to wrestle into one:) Lucky you, you don't even have to throw down.
Claire is the same way. She is only 2 but everyday when I get her dressed she says, "Purdy dress day, mom?"
Of course, I let her. I love having my one girl in a house of boys.
hehe so cute! I am the same way about the pjs! Glad to know I am not the only one ;-)
I love this. My girls feel the same and are almost always in a princess dress at home. Hailey feels even more strongly about it and wants to wear dresses any moment she can.
So cute. I just love dresses and tights. I would dress the girls in that everyday if I could :)
Hahaha, she is a fashion girl. SO cute.
At least, Santa have some easy ideas for gifts.
It's only just begun...
LOL! That is quite the ensem ;) BEAUTIFUL!
Emma is all about dressing herself these days too, although i can still convince her to change for me (I think it's going to be a losing battle very soon though. LOL)
Hope your girlies get lots of pretty dresses from Santa!
Your girls are so funny! :) I love her outfit.
I was given a Happy 101 blog award and wanted to pass it along to you since I love reading your blog. You can find it in my latest blog post. :)
That looks a lot like my fashion...
I love the tights look:)...
Post a Comment