I've completed reading all of your posts. It's so amazing to see the girls growing after having gone through such difficult periods. Thank you for doing a wonderful job documenting your experience, you make mothering of triplets look like the most exciting and purposeful experience of one's life.
10 comments:
This was sooooo cute!! Loved the slideshow! And is that them singing?
I smile when I look at their pictures because they will always be the best of friends!
oo so much fun! I love the hats :-)
That is adorable. And I forgot to give you a Christmas present...could you give me your email so I can email the gift to you? Happy new year!
Anna
afhdance@aol.com
Happy New Year to you and your sweet girls!
Okay that was adorable!! All timed perfectly with the cap on head, and our fav song. I love it!!
cute cute cute...
happy new year to you and your angels...
I've completed reading all of your posts. It's so amazing to see the girls growing after having gone through such difficult periods. Thank you for doing a wonderful job documenting your experience, you make mothering of triplets look like the most exciting and purposeful experience of one's life.
Adorable, great slide show.
Have a blessing and wonderful year.
Happy New Year!!!
What a great video! Happy New Year to you all!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love hearing their sweet voices :)
Happy new year!
Post a Comment