Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and Merry Christmas

The girls have been lucky enough to run into Santa at least three times this year. Santa rode in on the firetruck one night last weekend and he posed for pictures with the kids but there was absolutely NO lighting. So, since I was taking the picture in the pitch black the girls obviously didn't know where to look. The result is this picture of them all looking at something above and to the left of me. At least I got three smiles.



Wishing you all a very happy holiday!



For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

13 comments:

Annie said...

They are adorable and the picture is great.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Muthering Heights said...

Your photo came out so well!!

Claremont First Ward said...

3 smiles that are gorgeous. Lucky you!

"My" girls are getting so big.

Stop time. Please.

CHELZERS said...

that's a great picture! I'm impressed!

Terra Heck said...

Great photo! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Hootin Anni said...

So, so sweet!!!!

I have a Christmas wish along with my usual Wednesday post today. [the Wednesday issue of posting is below my 'card' posted just for you....]

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY.

...for the permalink to my day's post, click here.

Anonymous said...

awww I think it still turned out adorable!! Three cute smiles and no one freaking out that Santa is near :-)

Lianna Knight said...

What sweet little girls!!! They are all so very beautiful :)

You can visit our WW here...
http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2009/12/wordless-wednesday.html

Susie said...

Great holiday picture!! Merry Christmas to you and yours:-)

Unknown said...

Yay for three smiles - it's a great shot! Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

AWESOME picture! Merry Christmas!

Shelley said...

Adorable x 3!! Merry Christmas!

tiarastantrums said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family!!