On December 7th, we were excited to get snow in our front yard. This is very rare where we live, so eventhough it was just a light dusting of snow, it was big news for us! The girls and I were able to enjoy the snow flurries for a few minutes before heading off to work and preschool.
I was laughing to myself as I read blogs from other parts of the country showing pictures of several feet of snow piling up in their front yards while we were in disbelief over the snowflakes that dusted the lawn. I had to get the girls all bundled up in their sweatshirts to come outside and watch the snowflakes fall. GASP!!











8 comments:
hehe love it!! Its been a really cold and snowy winter so far!
That reminds me of snow storms we get when I was a kid and lived in Texas. Dusting, sprinkling, flurries...whatever you call them it was FABULOUS.
I am glad that your girls got to see and experience some snow. But if they really want to play in the snow you should visit us here in the midwest. We have snow so deep my kids can't even walk in the yard. :)
What fun!
Following :)
Genny
What a fun experience. Great pictures, as always.
Have a nice week.
Coolest thing ever. When your a kid stuff like that feels like magic. Growing up in California I still remember the rare snow we once had.
This cracked me up. I live in California, too, and those rare flurries are really cool!
-Holly
That's we are here too. It's very exciting to get flurries :)
Post a Comment