Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Year, A New Look

I have been ready for a change in my blog layout for awhile now and finally got around to finding someone to help me do it. Thanks to Hilary at ScrapBlog Designs we are all hooked up with a fresh new look.

I think it looks fantastic and hope you like it too! Hilary made this whole process very easy and her pricing is affordable. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a "facelift" on your own blog.



21 comments:

More Than Words said...

I think it looks great!! It's so pretty and feminine!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

adorable :-) love it!!

Rebecca said...

I love it so much!

Heidi said...

Love the new look!

Cora said...

Ooooooo...fancy! I love the new look.

Pam said...

I think it looks great! Love the colors!

{K} said...

It looks great! Very pretty.

Cecily R said...

It looks AWESOME!!!!! And I LOVE LOVE the pic in your header!!

Jen said...

Casey,
I LOVE it! It looks great!!!!

Summaiyah Hyder said...

looks great. my current blog is through hilary too, and i agree - she does a great job.

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love the new look.

Jen said...

It's beautiful, Casey! And I adore that picture of the girls in your header!

Suzanne said...

VERRRRY pretty!!! new dos are always fun!

Annie said...

I love it. It looks precious.

Have a nice weekend.

Jessica said...

Wow that was a nice surprise o see your blog make over. I love it!!! So pink and girlie. It looks great!

girlytwins said...

Fabulous!!! I have been debating a change too.

girlytwins said...

And I will ask my mom where she got the pancake pan :)

latree said...

cute cute... love the new look :)

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE the new look!!

tiaras

Shannon said...

Love it!!