Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Nostalgia

Four years ago, my life was a frenzy of bottle feedings, diaper changes, and baby juggling. It was a blur. I often get asked how we managed and honestly, it's hard to remember. We just did it and didn't know anything different.

I miss those teeny babies. I miss the eat-feed-sleep-pump schedule that we lived by. I miss their sweet-smelling skin and tiny perfect feet.

I love looking back at pictures like this one and remembering that time when I felt so truly amazed and lucky that I was a mom.




For More Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus



19 comments:

More Than Words said...

They are so precious!!!

Auntie E said...

Triplets, Wow, you must have your hands full. Love the photo. Cute babies.
Your link to My WW.

Anonymous said...

aww they are so little! What cuties :-)

Tracey's Life said...

Oh my goodness Casey, they sure have grown into some beautiful little girls. I know you still have your hands full, and while the challenges change as they grow, so does the love.

You have beautiful children!

Pam said...

AWE....you are a very blessed mom and a very good mom! Thank you for sharing. Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Michelle said...

You are one lucky mama! And I love the new look of your blog.

Laura said...

I miss my girls early days too. Not sure I miss the pump,feed,sleep schedule it was grueling! But I miss the need to be home all the time, which I never thought I would say!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

They are beautiful, but I am exhausted just looking at them! :-)

Cecily R said...

Just look at those teenies!! What a lucky family you are!!

Hilary said...

Just cuteness...:)

Jen said...

I don't know why but I have been thinking alot about our first days too. Maybe its because it was such a frenzy and I don't really remember much of it.

Love the photo of you are your girls.

Kalle said...

Beautiful shot. I can't even imagine having full arms like that! Way to go!

Together We Save said...

Oh my goodness!! Triplets!! Amazing.

Unknown said...

I'm in awe of you for raising three babies at once! I think God gives multiples to those he KNOWS can do a great job! : )

Love the photo, thanks so much for posting it!

Annie said...

OH, is a perfect picture. They were so little. OMG, time flies very fast.

Twincerely,Olga said...

so beautiful all four of you!!!

Jessica said...

Aw that was sweeet. Made this mama cry. You are one blessed Mama! I heart your girls and You!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

What a beautiful picture! I can't imagine having triplets, it must be a truly amazing experience.

girlytwins said...

Wow. It is so crazy to see them so tiny. I miss my little peanuts too and all the craziness that was that first year :)