Just like her mama, Miss Makena has dark hair and dark eyes.
2009- Makena, 4 years old
1979-1980 ish, My 4 year old selfAnd at the tender age of 4, we both wanted nothing more than to be just like a hot, blonde television star.
Makena would love nothing more than to sing on a big stage with her favorite character Quinn from Glee. Rest assured that the girls aren't watching Glee at their age, but we DVR the shows and play just the singing parts that are kid-friendly. 
I wanted nothing more except to be the ditzy blonde Chrissy Snow from my favorite show Three's Company. I just couldn't get enough of her snorting laugh.
We dream BIG in this family!
For More Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus







17 comments:
Oh my gosh! That picture is a trip!!!
And how funny..Suzanne Summers! I loved Three's Company!
I can't believe how much she looks like YOU!!! WOW!
My mom and I are nothing alike. I favor my dad all the way.
I just looked at both those pictures and I can't believe how
much your daughter looks like you.
btw you have 3 beautiful daughters. I look forward to looking at your blog and seeing how much they have grown in such a short time . Best of luck and prayers.
Ronnie
that is cute. I am blond with blue eyes and I wanted nothing more than to have brown eyes and dark hair.
You guys look so much alike!
Oh, and as a brunette I never wanted to be a blonde, but I would have killed to have curly hair.
Happy WW!
she is definitely a mini you!! great post!!
I have to agree that she looks so much like you. I love your long 5 yr old hair! I guess we always want what we can't have. I wanted curls and dimples. I still do... LOL!
hehehe i love it! She looks like a spitting image of you in this picture!!
She looks like you a lot, wow!!!
LOL! Hey wait, you let your 4 year old watch Glee? :)
Michelle,
Nope they don't get to watch ALL of Glee....just the singing parts. And then we listen to the songs EVERYDAY in the car and they know which character sings which songs. It's pretty funny to hear then belt out the words to some of them.
How cute! Makena looks just like you!
Oh, Suzanne Summers...LOL!!!!
Wow. She looks just like you!! So adorable.
LOL Chrissy! Too funny!
I will actually be posting about my son henry tomorrow, who is my "emotional twin". LOL
PS What a cutie you were! Not wonder your girlies are so darn adorable!
Love the photos! I am and always have been glad to be a brunette. Stand strong in our dark features ladies!!
Post a Comment