Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Sunshine

We have had quite a few rainy days lately and have been feeling a little stir crazy in the house BUT the sun was shining this weekend and we couldn't get out to the park fast enough.

Miss Makena doing a little balancing act on her soccer ball

My sweet Lissy-bear flashing her beautiful smile


Miss Riley showing her belly a little sunshine

It is amazing what a little sunshine can do for your spirit!


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at


16 comments:

More Than Words said...

We didn't get too much sun this way, but it was nice not to have rain for a day!

Tracey's Life said...

Aw Casey, they are just too darn cute and getting so big, all the traces of "baby" is disappearing from their faces. Enjoy your weather, it is snowing here this morning :( Of course the kids are excited because they have a 90 minute delay for school.

Anonymous said...

oo so jealous of your sunshine.. all the rain you got must have been snow when it got to the east coast.. I love in the South! There is currently about 10 inches of snow on the grass.. and we are suppose to get a heck of a storm this weekend!

Love all three pictures but Lissy's smile melted my heart!

Jaysi said...

Oh how I wish you could send some of that lovely weather our way. We have more snow coming!!!

Cora said...

Ooooohhh...look at the green grass. I haven't seen green grass in months. I'm jealous now, but not when you're dealing with 100+ degree temps in the summer.

Pam said...

Love the pictures, the girls are really growing up fast. I love the dirt on the knees, shows how hard she has been playing! Bring out the Shout! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Jen said...

Just look at the beautiful green. I am so tired of looking at white.

Glad you guys had a good day.

Unknown said...

So glad y'all were able to get out! Love the belly button shot! HA!

Michelle said...

Which is exactly why I live in San Diego. :)

Genny said...

So cute! Love the new design over here too!

Annie said...

Cute pictures of the girls. So glad all of you enjoyed a great weather.

debi9kids said...

amen. I NEED some sunshine! (and my kids need it desperately)

Looks like your girlies were so happy to be out :)

girlytwins said...

I could not agree with you more. The sunshine this past weekend was much needed around our parts too. We headed to Sea World and took in the sun rays ALL day :)

LOVE the belly button shot...so cute!!

Jessica said...

I can't wait for Spring so it will be lighter longer and we can play with our pals:)...Another rainy weekend ahead:(.

Claremont First Ward said...

Is it raining there again? It started up here today and is supposed to continue through tomorrow. It's amazing how much my kids love the sun and go stir crazy when its not sunny.

ABIGAIL said...

I love your blog header, and all of your pictures. My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book giveaway, review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.