I am truly blessed with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. March rolled around which means I am one year older, but we managed to sneak away for a mini-mommy getaway to celebrate my birthday. We had a great time just spending time together shopping, eating and enjoying the lively city of San Francisco.
20 years of friendship
Our friend Julie flew out from Colorado to join us. Eventhough years may pass in between face-to-face visits, we always manage to pick up right where we left off.
Did someone say martini?
A girl's trip would not be complete without a self-taken picture with someone's head cut off! Glad we caught all the cheesy smiles.
I love these women like my own family. Ly, Jex, Hill, Shelley and Jules you truly mean the world to me. Thanks for the memories!
I love these women like my own family. Ly, Jex, Hill, Shelley and Jules you truly mean the world to me. Thanks for the memories!
For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at












14 comments:
That sounds like some nice girl time! :)
There is little better than a good set of friends :) What a great way to celebrate your birthday. You are a lucky Momma!!
Now THAT is the way to spend a birthday!!! You deserve that kind of celebration for SURE!
How fun! It's always nice to get together with the girls!!
Girl time! I love girl time!
There is nothing better than hanging out with the girl friends.
What a wonderful ladies weekend!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Looks like you had a great time :)
I love ya girl! Glad we got to celebrate together:). You will always be my BFF:)
Long time friends are the best. They know all our secrets and still like us.
love you sista.. only catching up to us.. love ly
Sounds like a great night!!!
Looks like you have fun Casey - Happy Birthday!
Belated Happy Birthday Casey. Sounds like a wonderful day with friends.
Post a Comment