Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Picture Overload


The girls had a whirlwind Easter week with FIVE egghunts and THREE chances to meet the Easter bunny. We also had a week of rainy weather but had enough breaks in the rain that the egghunts weren't spoiled.

Easter bunny pic #1 at their preschool party

Miss Alyssa Cottontail

Miss Riley Cottontail

Miss Makena Cottontail (striking her best modeling pose)




Easter bunny pic #2 at our neighborhood picnic on Saturday


The girls posing in front of the "sea of eggs." Our local mom's group stuffed 5,000 eggs for the neighborhood picnic.


My BF Ly and her kiddos joined us for the picnic.



Lissy was proud to show off her bunny face!


Riley showing off her eggs.



Makena frosting her Easter cookie. Girlfriend loves the frosting!


Pony rides were a big hit with the girls



Cousin Katie joined us for more egg-hunting at home after the picnic.

The Crew
from L to R (Makena, Alyssa, Riley, Alani, Aidan, Evan, Calum)

The girls were excited to see what the Easter bunny brought them on Sunday morning. New bathing suits and coloring books were the biggest crowd pleasers!


Easter bunny pic #3 on Sunday

The rain started to come down on Sunday afternoon and this was right before the downpour. It was pretty chilly but the buckets full of Easter eggs kept the girls happy.

We crashed at Lolo and Lolo's house after our rainy Sunday at the park. Alyssa came down with a fever by late afternoon and managed to fall asleep on the couch in the midst of her sisters running around all hopped up on Easter candy. A little Motrin cocktail made her feel much better.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter! If anyone is in need of some candy, let me know and I will send you a bucket full!


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

10 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like they had a GREAT weekend! And I was hoping you would take some of OUR candy!

debi9kids said...

OH wow! Looks like you had an amazing time leading up to Easter!

5000 eggs! HOLY COW! that's insane! You must have a HUGE MOMS group! How fun!

The girls are so adorable! LOVED them with the whiskers :)

Jen said...

What a great Easter! You little bunnies are just so cute.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

How fun, they are all so cute!

Michelle said...

I love the shots with all the easter eggs scattered in the back ground (the below post one is super cool).

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I remember doing all those fun activities with the girls when they were little. So much fun.

girlytwins said...

Wow, that is a fun filled Easter! We barely made one bunny sighting :) I had the hubby stand in line for over an hour so the girls could sit on the his lap :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter weekend! I love the sea of eggs!

Annie said...

OMG, 5000 eggs!!! Lots of fun for kids. They are beautiful models.

Hope Alyssa is feeling well.

Laura said...

I just can't get over stuffing 5,000 eggs. I hope that the group has a lot of mother's. The girls are so cute! Great Photo's!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all... I'm going to be doing a March of Dimes walk May 15th so hopefully everyone with a preemie baby can have the wonderful family and success story you've had with your girls.