Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and BUGS

It's bug week at preschool and apparently the girls have NO problems letting the creepy bugs (including cockroaches) crawl all over them. I had the heebie-jeebies just trying to take their pictures because I was scared the bugs were going to leap onto me and attach themselves to my face.









I get grossed out just looking at the pictures. Do you SEE the size of those cockroaches?


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

12 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

Ewww you are right - those hissing cockroaches give me the creeps! (How come I know what they are though? - Gross because we have been to Insectropolis - not one of my favorite adventures)

Your girls are getting so big and even more gorgeous!

girlytwins said...

OMGosh!! That is so gross. I had to pull my feet up onto my chair for a minute I got so creeped out just from the photo LOL. But my girls r the same way :)

Jen said...

Holy Crap! Those are huge and totally gross me out.

Anonymous said...

I just ate dinner.. this made me gag :-P Glad the girls enjoyed those huge bugs!!

Annie said...

Yikesssss!!!! They are so brave. I can imagine having bugs on my hands, no way.

Happy Thursday!!!

Hilary said...

OMG that's as bad as a SNAKE to me :( Yikes!! They are like my daughter she loves those kind of critters too...oh man!!

latree said...

aaaaaaaaah!!!!

they are brave or what? this gives me goosebumps!
sorry I scrolled down the post fast. you girls are beautiful but I can't stand looking at the bugs, especially the cockroach!

Jessica said...

Is that seriously a cockroach? Oh my!! The girls awe me with how much they LOVE catching bugs:).

Jaysi said...

Yikes!!!! I cannot believe how brave they are!!! I would never touch any of those critters!!!!

More Than Words said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Your girls are SO BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH..cockroaches! Makes me think of Hawaii!!!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I just got the heebie jeebies.

I still have them.

:)

Anonymous said...

Eek, those ARE big. What on earth is the first one? Good thing your girls are brave. And good thing the school has bug week when the kids are young - before they get old enough to be scared like us!

-Holly