Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Tasty Treats

Although we've never taken the girls camping, I decided that they were long overdue for their first s'more. So BF Jess and I searched our cupboards and made a quick trip to the store to get all the necessary ingredients. It was a perfect dessert to share with our neighbors on a Saturday night. Instead of melting our marshmallows over an open fire, we made our s'mores suburbia style and just melted them in the oven! Whatever works right?

Ooey Gooey goodness! All of our little peeps were happy with their tasty treat. My girls went directly into the bath.....sticky marshmallows and long hair just don't mix!



For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

12 comments:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

YUM!!!!!

Jen said...

Yum, s'mores!

Anonymous said...

hehe so yummy and looks like a great Saturday night activity!

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah. That is actually a great idea.

Jaysi said...

S'mores are my very most favorite treat ever. I love them so much (and have them so rarely) that I have to eat about 5 when I do have them. Always makes my tummy hurt, but soooo worth it!

Glad your little ladies loved it too!

Stacy Uncorked said...

S'mores are awesome no matter how they're cooked! ;)

WW:  Princess Nagger Goes to the Zoo

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm a FIRM believer in the idea that you do not need to be camping just to have a S'more! Cute shot!

girlytwins said...

Great idea!! We are big s'more lovers. You surely need to take your girls camping this summer. They would just love it!!!

Shannon said...

Yummy! One of my fave summer-time treats! And such cute snackers too:)

Michelle said...

No matter how you make a smore it is delish. :)

Annie said...

Looks like a great time.

Wow, their hairs look so long.

Jessica said...

oooooeeeyyyy Goooey Goodness! I need this pic and a real life camping trip this summer Please!!