It seems that my blogging mojo has run off somewhere. I have had absolutely no motivation to write any blog posts.
We're here enjoying our summer. Most days have been spent at the pool or lake and we have squeezed in lots of playdates with friends. I pack a lunch and we head out for the day in hopes of tiring the girls out.
It's no surprise that four year olds have lots of energy and absolutely no desire to take naps. So in lieu of naps, I try to run them ragged and get them into bed by 8:00.And if we happen to spend the day at the pool, I might just call it good and count that as bath time.
We're having plenty of fun around here!


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli







11 comments:
Looks like it! We went to the park yesterday after a it's-too-hot-for-the-park moratorium. The Dudes had sooo much fun!
oo I hear you! I have been blogging but mostly just pictures with a few words hear and there :-P Looks like they had a lot of fun out running the bases :-)
Glad that you guys are having such a fun summer!
Way to go on the last pic...they are all smiling and looking at the camera. A multiple miracle!
Sounds like a great summer so far!!! I really cannot fathom the energy of three 4 year olds. That must just be crazy!!!
I hear ya! I think our days out and about are easier than days spent at home. My only trouble is I have an 18 month old to think of in our daily plans. Some days we just have to do with naps in the car while the two 3 year olds are busy, busy, busy!
I also love the days I can count the pool as a bath! ha!
I'm so glad you are having a great summer with the girls.
Enjoy your weekend.
You have some beautiful girls! And I agree with Jaysi. That last picture, with all three looking at you and smiling is priceless!
Sounds like our summer. :) Love the pic of all three smiling faces. So cute.
I think that my blogging mojo is hanging out with yours. :)
We are living parallel lives.
What's the shower? I don't think my boys have had one all summer.
I jest. Kind of.
And this?
"It seems that my blogging mojo has run off somewhere. I have had absolutely no motivation to write any blog posts."
Me too. Me too.
Spending time in the sun with the kids is the best. :)
Your girls look so grown up! Wow. They are so pretty!
Post a Comment