Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Days of Summer

We spent our Labor Day weekend soaking up the sun at two of our fave places...the lake on Sunday and the pool on Monday! Although I will miss the freedom that summer time brings with the relaxed schedule, I look forward to the cooler weather and holidays.

This is one of my favorite pictures of the summer...three smiling, sun-kissed girls!




For More Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

My gosh those girlies are beauties!!

I"m feeling the same way you are about summer...I'm missing the freedom(read:sleeping in--even if it's only an hour or so, that's heaven), but I'm ready for cooler weather and changing colors.

Stacy Uncorked said...

That would be my favorite picture, too! :) Love all the brilliant smiles! And I'm with you - while I'll miss the freedom and relaxed schedule of summer, I'm looking forward to the cooler weather - and the holidays! :)

WW: Doggy Camp

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE this picture too! You should enter it in dumb mom's photo contest. www.parentingbydummies.com

Susan Holt Simpson said...

What a great picture of your daughters! They are so beautiful - and summer just makes everything golden, doesn't it!

Unknown said...

Precious, happy girls.

I feel the same way. The end of Summer is very bittersweet...

Jaysi said...

Oh that makes me want to go to the beach!! So long summer!

Annie said...

Beautiful picture.

I agree, summer is the best.

girlytwins said...

This is such a great picture. The girls look beautiful :) I am not ready for summer to be over in any way shape or form LOL. I would love for it to be summer all year long :) Haha