Monday, May 23, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

My big girls graduated from Kindergarten last week. It's crazy how fast this school year went by. They are looking forward to their summer vacation and spending lots of time soaking up the sun at our favorite swimming spots!


From L to R: Makena, Riley, Alyssa




Mommy and Daddy with our big girls!


The girls with their Kindergarten teacher



And we can't forget Baby girl #4 can we? I had my detailed ultrasound a couple of weeks ago (at 19 weeks) and was lucky enough to get a 3-D picture of her sweet little face. She is growing well and everything is progressing as it should. So far, no complications and we hope to keep it that way! I can feel her all the time now and enjoy all the thumps and bumps throughout the day.

Until next time....hopefully some summer fun pics will be included!











8 comments:

Annie said...

Amazing, how big they are. Congrats girls!!!

Unknown said...

I don't think I knew you were pregnant, Congratulations!!! :D

The girls are so pretty and well, big - ha! I just haven't visited in a while, obviously... ;)

They are going to love 1st grade. My little guy just finished and it was a great year for him.

Anne said...

Congratulations to the trio on their graduation! And what a lovely view of little lady number 4!

latree said...

congratulations, big girls?

you are expecting baby girl #4? congratulation again, then. the sisters must be soooo happy about this!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS, AND CONGRATS!!!!!!

I have missed visiting your blog! Your girls are so pretty, and are growing up so quickly!!! And wow...another one on the way!! Awesome!!!!

The Amazing Trips said...

And now they're onward and upward to FIRST grade!!

*Blink! Blink!*

(Time? TIME?! Where did you go?!!)

My most hearty congratulations on baby #4, what a wonderful blessing and addition to your family she will be. With three big sisters, she's a lucky girl, indeed!

tiarastantrums said...

look how big your girls are getting!!

Many congrats on baby 4!!

girlytwins said...

Sheesh!! Time really in flying. Your girls are seriously so beautiful. Their smiles are just perfect :) I can't believe we have been on this journey this long already. I hope my girls love kinder as much as your girls did!