Monday, June 20, 2011

Milestone


I am feeling so blessed by being able to type that I have passed the 24 week mark in my pregnancy with Baby #4. For those of us who have lived in preemie-land, 24 weeks is the 1st HUGE milestone that we strive for knowing that the baby is now able to survive if born early, although would still be in need of significant medical intervention. In fact, I've now passed the 25-week, 1 day mark which is the day that my big girls were born. Baby # 4, or "Kung Fu Panda" as I lovingly refer to her based on her acrobatic kicks and jabs in my uterus, is growing well. I don't remember being able to feel the triplets moving around so much, which may be due to the fact that they had less room and spent time kicking each other instead of me!


Big sisters and I are ready to jump start our summer with a trip to the pool today. Our weather has been unseasonably cool through May and early June, but we are expecting 100 degree weather this week. The only thing worse than shopping for a bathing suit, is shopping for a maternity bathing suit, which I did last week. I found something sufficient that will allow me to submerge myself in a large body of water to help me fight off the expected heatwave!


I'm hoping to capture some of our adventures on film and will try to post more soon!


7 comments:

Jen said...

I am so happy to here that things are going well for you.

Hilary said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see her:) Enjoy the pool too and your girls

Latree said...

congratulations! can't wait to hear more about baby #4
I believe the big sisters will be soooo excited!

My name is Tammie said...

Such a great milestone! I can't wait to hear when Kung Fu Panda is born!

Annie said...

God bless your pregnancy!!!! So glad everything is well.

Jamie said...

congrats! just started reading your blog. My triplets are 13 months. Love to read what to expect! You have very beautiful girls. I had two boys and one girl.
thegrezeszaktriplets.blogspot.com

girlytwins said...

Haha The one plus of getting pregnant in the summer, no maternity bathing suits LOL. It is so crazy right now how many ppl I know having babies. Such a blessing!