Raising triplets is a busy job. At the end of the day, I'm tired, and fondly remember the days when I could take a nap whenever I wanted, watch t.v., lounge around etc....Those days are over for awhile and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change it for a thing. Last night, I was reminded that there are other families out there who are much busier than we are.
I am completely fascinated with higher order multiples and love the specials that TLC (The Learning Channel) and Discovery often show about different families. One of those programs was on last night and I had to share it. The Gosselin family has 5 year old twin girls and 2 year old sextuplets...that's right, 6 babies at once! Mama Gosselin managed to carry the sextuplets to 29 weeks and 5 days ( 4 weeks and 4 days longer than I made it). Below is a picture of their brood. The sextuplets are 3 girls and 3 boys (we thought the little girls looked alot like our own sweet Lissy). Watching these busy parents in action gave me some perspective. They made having triplets look like child's play (no pun intended). The dad actually gave baths...hint to Steve.....The program is called "Surviving sextuplets and twins" and may air again if you are interested. The coolest thing is that they are going to have a regular series starting April 10th about this family called "Jon & Kate plus 8" that will air on Discovery Health channel.
Gosselin twins & sextuplets







5 comments:
I watch john and kate plus 8 all the time. My two favorite kids on here is Cara and Aiden. I like Cara cause she has a sweet nature and likes to help out with her mom. I would want her as my firend. Or at least one like her. I like Aiden cause he is so cute and he is just fuuny. and also he look friendly. and I love how he looks in his glasses. well bye
if you want to comment my back you can E-mail me at smithfam@thewiredcity.net
HEY THIS IS ALY A BIG FAN FROM WHITE LAKE AND IM DOIN A SCRAP BOOK
ABOUT U AND I WAS JW IF U COULD SEND SOME PICS TO THIS EMAIL aly-anderson@hotmail.com
write back to aly-anderson@hotmail.com
your kids are so cute. i mlike them all there cute when urs next show.......
hi kate and jon your show is so cool and we love your kids they look so adorible
Post a Comment