Help support Team Quilao Triplets raise money for the March of Dimes walk which is happening this Saturday, April 29, 2007. Donations go towards the research and prevention of premature births. I am very late in trying to raise funds this year, but I have set a goal of $250. Please consider helping out this worthy cause and donating in honor of the Quilao girls. Click on the above Team Quilao Triplets link and you will go to our March of Dimes webpage where you can make a donation.
You can also join our team and walk with us!
Saturday 4/29/07 9:00 a.m.
State Capitol
1301 10th Street
Sacramento, CA







2 comments:
I found your post on Angie's blog. Your girls are so adorable. I haven't read through your blog yet but I will. I wanted to say I "think" to of your girls look like ID twins to me. I have seen a lot of id twins and they don't have to look exactly the same, but have the same eyes,nose and coloring. Honestly size makes all the difference too. Anyway, looking at your photos two of them look like id twins, and the other doesn't confirming the thoughts. Anyway, the DNA test on the internet is about $100 so when and if you wanted to know you could.
Good luck with your walk. I have So many preemie friends doing it this year.
Such a sweet video...your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Stephanie
Post a Comment