Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our new toy

Our choo-choo wagon has arrived and it has been a big hit so far! From what I have read and heard from other moms, the availability of this product has been hit or miss over the last couple of years and I was lucky enough to buy it at the right time. The difficulty is that the first 2 cars (purple & green) come together...those are available all the time. The orange car is sold separately and goes in and out of stock quickly...so for a triplet mom or a family wanting to pull more than 2 kiddos, we're stuck without the dang orange car. I actually called the company on a Friday and was told they were out of the orange car and they didn't know when it would be available again. I went into a panic thinking I would never find one, but heard from another triplet mom the following Monday that the orange car was available again. You can attach up to 3 orange cars to pull 5 kids total.
The girls love it and Lissy says "choo-choo" when we go for a walk!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura said...

Darling WAGON! I am so glad you got that third car while it was still in stock. Does it have anything to strap the girls down so they can't get out? Just wondering? I have a wagon and it does not have that feature. This wagon is adorable!

hi my name is mommy said...

Hi there!
Your girls are adorable & I enjoyed reading your posts. I just got lucky and ordered this myself last week. I received the orange trailer, but not the wagon. I called them today and they said it will be 3 wks. because it is now on backorder:( You are right about the hit or miss thing. Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far!

Melissa
Mom to Asjia, Kyle, Mason

Ms. Perky said...

Oooh! I love the choo choo!

Erickson 5 said...

We have the Cho Cho wagon too and it is awesome! I just took them to the Zoo the other day in the wagon. It sure does draw a lot of attention. Love your blog and your kids are adorable.

Nicole

Claremont First Ward said...

Hummmmm........this looks like a must have! Thanks for posting the info. Looks like lots of fun.

Joselle said...

I can't wait until mine are big enough for the choo choo! We bought it at Christmas because everyone made me fear that they were going to sell out and never ever ever come back on the market. Right now it's sitting in the playroom with stuffed animals in it. Which is fine because it is 108 degrees in Vegas today!