Thursday, July 5, 2007

We'll huff and we'll puff....

Until we blow the bathroom door down. Yep, tried to go to the bathroom in peace yesterday but all I heard was banging and gibberish babbling coming from the other side of the door, while little hands frantically tried to work the toddler-proof door lock. My 3 little piggies wanted inside the bathroom and were not taking NO for an answer. What is mommy doing in there and why weren't we invited to the party?

I felt like Britney Spears trying to escape the papparazzi after walking into the local Chevron outhouse with no shoes on.

I remind myself that in just a few short years, I will be the one banging on the bathroom door, wondering what in the heck THEY are doing in there. Ahhh, the circle of life. I just hope they don't have to change MY diapers one day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have to lock the door! They just don't seem to care that your "doin your business". It's really incovenient for them for you to take a private bathroom break. And who said you could have some privacy? I think there's a form you have to fill out first.

Claremont First Ward said...

You are a breath of fresh air. Love the laughs you always bring when I read your posts.

3 at a Tyme said...

I love reading your blog it's so funny and all of it's so true. I like the new look of your blog!

Trisha, Mommy of 13 month old trips.

Laura said...

Ha ha! I can totally relate to both scenerios. Life is really different when you are a mother!

hi my name is mommy said...

Funny stuff! I can soooo relate. Mine actually follow me and try to push their way in. So right about the circle of life & how quickly that time will come.