Every Friday, they girls have some extra fun built into their day in the form of early intervention services because of their premature birth. Since the girls were about 7 months old, an infant development specialist has been coming to our home and working with the girls on reaching their developmental milestones. The girls will continue receiving these services until they are 3 years old.
One of their favorite games is finding the monkey that is hidden beneath the plastic cups. It is so cute to see the girls all lined up in a row, sitting nicely (not biting, hitting or scratching) eagerly anticipating the game.

Riley is quite pleased with herself for finding the monkey!
Another favorite activity is blowing bubbles...who doesn't love bubbles?


I think mommy wins this game...I found the monkey swinging off of my kitchen table.







8 comments:
Dont you love EI!! I swear the days our girl comes out are fantastic! Some one else to help referee!!
I dig the leopard print onesies. So tres hip!
I agree with Stephanie......the colors in the onesies are great on the girls, it's cute to see them all matching. Early intervention looks like a lot of fun for them! I think you did win the game. Was your monkey doing her swinging under the watch eye of Early Intervention?
Is Makena your "caught in the act" monkey?
your girls are soooooo adorable! i love the onesies too. my girls also do the swinging from anything they can swing on. looks like they have alot of fun with early intervention. i hope you have a great week!
You guessed it Angie!It's Makena:)
I'm new to your site...what adorable girls you have!
LOVE the leopard onesies!
Hey I want one of those onesies for myself;) Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment