Thursday, August 2, 2007

YES!

We had the biggest breakthrough in the "yes" depatment last night. Lately, the girls' favorite word has been "no." They'll ask for something and then shake their head and say no when you give it to them....sometimes it's cute, but after the 50th time in a day, mama is tired of hearing "no." I used food during dinner time last night to work on the "yes" concept.


9 comments:

Laura said...

That was so cute! Can you come over and work with my unruley twosome? LOL! They were so well behaved in the video I had to wonder if you even had to clean up food off the floor that time? I still have not made it through a meal without that! Anyway, Good job girls and great job Mommy!

hi my name is mommy said...

Oh that was adorable! I am working on that yes thing too. I am totally in awe of how calm your girls are in those highchairs. Mine start wiggling the moment they sit down, and are much more interested in throwing food overboard than eating it. Big Kuddos!

Casey's trio said...

Meals are hit or miss with the girls. I should have clarified in the post that in this video the girls were on their very BEST behavior...not sure what came over them:) I have to clean food up off the floor after EVERY meal...the food usually starts going overboard at the end.

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

How cute! They are so adorable and **look** so innocent in that video! What great little children you have!!!!

Whenever you have time, can you email me so that I can ask you a question? My email is jilliannicole@aol.com.

Thank you!!!

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

Nevermind Casey, I have your email address, I forgot I had it! Duh! Anyway, I am emailing you now.

Claremont First Ward said...

cute, cute, cute. I love their little voices and how they nod their heads.

Malena said...

The girls are sooo good! And their little voices are just too sweet!

My name is Tammie said...

Genius!! What a great idea! I would LOVE to hear a yes every now and then! Good thinkin momma!

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to watch them grow up. This would be a fun clip to add to the "wedding montage" when each one gets married. "I asked her to marry me, and she said 'Yes.'"