Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Aging gracefully

BF Jess told me today that she has been patiently waiting for a new post from me. Eventhough we talk almost every day and live next door to each other, it seems that she likes to read about my life through my blog. Every once in awhile, I get a wild streak of creativity and write a humorous post that makes her laugh out loud.

I don't have anything creative to say, but I did want to publicly wish my best friends Ly and Jessica a happy belated birthday. When we were in high school, I was always jealous that they were older....they got their driver's licenses first, had their cars first, turned 18 and then 21 first. I was always 6 months behind them.

The tables have turned.
It sure feels good knowing that I won't be the first one to turn 40.



This one's for you old girls!
Hope I made you laugh.

7 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

You sure did make me laugh!!

Claremont First Ward said...

You made me laugh, too!

Anonymous said...

oldest huh? you make me seem like i am really old... haha.. it's ok after 35 who's counting... love ya
ly

Casey's trio said...

Ly,

You aren't old, just older than me! You have an advantage though. That perfect asian skin will keep you looking young and youthful:) Thanks again for the BBQ, lumpia AND cookie cake. Nobody does food like you! You are the BOMB.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jess. I can only tolerate a 2-day gap between blogs.

Teresa said...

I was always the youngest among friends too! Now I'm the one laughing...ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Again you have me laughing out loud..with the nice label of "older" posted across my body. Now the world knows my age...
Love ya, BF Jessica..the 33 year old..eeks
And Yes I am addicted to your blog!