I have this habit of stocking up on things for future use. This includes clothes for the girls. Who can pass up clearance sales with drastically reduced prices? I end up hitting the end of the season sales and stock up on clothes that the girls will wear 6-8 months from now. So far, I have done well in guessing correctly what sizes the girls will be wearing and it is nice to have that next size up when they grow out of something.
Now that fall is rolling in, I have brought out some of the warmer jammies for the girls.
Riley was my first victim child to try on a new pair of pajamas. Poor girl could hardly breath they were so snug. I was afraid she was going to split the backside wide open if she bent over too quick.
Oh well, everything else I bought DID fit.
If you see the girls walking around next spring with a butt cheek peeking out of their skirts, you'll know I should have bought the next size up.







4 comments:
Aww! They are cute though! This whole clothing the kids thing is tough!
how funny! i bought the EXACT same pink striped sleeper for my girl twin - she is 10 mths so i bought a 12 month size and it is sooo tight on her too. i squished her into it though atleast for a few times!
This is why I never buy ahead (well almost never). Those type of jammies run small (always) I have to go one size up. TOO FUNNY!
This *IS* funny! I'm not very good about buying ahead, so good job for making the right purchases 99% of the time!
Post a Comment