Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who pooped?

With 3 toddlers running around the house, the words “who pooped?” must come out of my mouth several times a day. This usually results in a game of chase as the girls take off in all different directions trying to avoid the inevitable diaper change.

Most of the time, the identity of the pooper is unknown until I either peek into the back of the diaper and see the smelly whodunit OR if I’m feeling particularly brave, I simply bury my nose into their backside and sniff it out.

The girls have become quite helpful in the “who pooped?” game as they now take turns peeking down the back of their sister’s pants looking for poo-poo. And of course, the game wouldn’t be complete if they didn’t also try to look down mommy’s pants in search of poop.

Count your blessing girls. Mommy and daddy are hoping that we stay "with it" long enough so that we can change our own diapers when the time comes.


6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I don't know if I'll even be able to type this, as I'm dying. Have you been lucky enough to have the girls look for poop while you're out in public?

Kelly said...

Just wait for "Who tooted?"

Laura said...

ROFL!!! I am dying because we play this game too. I am really working on giving it up entirely though.

Casey's trio said...

Angie,
Thankfully I have not been embarassed by this in public YET...but with these 3 girls, I know it will happen at some point.

And Kelly....When the time comes, I am sure the "Who tooted?" game will have a very long life in our house. My family really enjoys potty humor!

~Denise~ said...

I was thinking along the lines of Kelly with the "who tooted" question.

Rachel said...

So funny,I too say that a lot throughout the day!