For the moment minute second. It helps that they are fast asleep. I felt the need to let everyone know we had a great Tuesday night. Barely a whiny, fussy cry out of the whole group.
But wait. I'm awake at 3 o'clock in the morning and can't go back to sleep.
Maybe Daylight Savings Time is still messing with me.
I will report that I am NOT happy with the daylight that has been snatched away from my precious children between the hours of 5:30-6:30 p.m. It means we have to go inside because it is dark outside and the coldness of night is rolling in.
I will report that I am NOT happy with the daylight that has been snatched away from my precious children between the hours of 5:30-6:30 p.m. It means we have to go inside because it is dark outside and the coldness of night is rolling in.
What. in. the. world. am. I. going. to do. with. them. all. winter.
Not to mention when it starts raining.
Oops. Forgot I was supposed to be basking in all the glory that is my beautiful children.







7 comments:
Next year it shouldn't phase them as much. Jenna has done fine.
I'm super bummed about daylight being snatched, too. During the winter my kids play in the garage a lot on scooters, with playdough, and the other things I don't allow in the house.
The picture is super cute, too. All three looking at the camera. Now that's got to be rare!
Ah yes another winter trapped inside with cabin fever. Don't remind me, this week reminds me of last winter and my twins destroyed everything in site. Atleast I have the gym.
They sure are ADORABLE!!
My kiddos are having a hard time with the change too! I don't like it much myself.
Ohhh that picture is priceless!! I love it!! I want to smoosh each of thier faces and kiss them. Adorable!
Hey are Makenna and Riley identical or not? I dont think I read the answer to this question already.
Hey Tammie,
We don't know if they are identical and may never know. To have them tested costs about $2000 which is not extra money we have laying around! They do look alot alike in this picture, but there are lots of others where I think they look nothing alike!
Post a Comment