Monday, January 28, 2008

California girls

Think we're ready for the warm weather to come back? I caught the girls trying to catch some sun eventhough it was 50 degrees outside.

We are seriously tired of the rain and cold weather. I know I shouldn't be complaining since some of my blog visitors are dealing with zero degree temperatures, wind chill and snow storms, but when it comes to weather, we're wimps out here in California!

There is only so much play-do, coloring, legos, reading, and Elmo-watching you can do before my toddlers start to get restless.

16 comments:

Crystal said...

Too cute! The nice weather will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. Here in GA its the same. We got snow a few weeks ago and people flipped out. LOL!

I can't wait for warm weather.

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, that it so funny! I just love all the pics you catch of your cute girlies. They will love them to I promise!

Claremont First Ward said...

This is SO funny! They remind me of the chihuahua's I used to have soaking up the sun however they could get it.

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

I hear ya girl! Just see my blog! ;-)

Cecily R said...

I'm with your girls! I am starting to get cabin fever and the fact that it's supposed to snow all week where we are isn't helping.

LOVE the picture. Your girls are teeny little pistols!!

Shannon said...

So cute! I would be out on the curb catching rays if it was 50 degrees too!! It is below zero here and I am with you on really wishing for warm weather and getting kids outside.

girlytwins said...

I feel you. My girls want out so badly. They open the shutters every morning and say 'outside?'. I hate telling them it's too cold to play outside today. Warm weather we are ready for ya.

Jessica said...

I am right there with ya..Ahh the sunshine is back today!!!

Suzanne said...

gosh! your girls are hilarious! i don't know how many times i have told people to check out your blog b/c everytime i do...i am in TEARS! they are the most precious little mischevious, beautiful, sweet, up-to-no-good, loving, lets-see-what-we-can-get-into little princesses! i LOVE watching their triplet sister bond. what an incredible thing to be a part of!

My name is Tammie said...

Seriously. I was half way through a back yard project before the rain started. Will it ever end?! It was so windy here today. I started watching 2 boys and MAN do I need all 5 of these kids out side!!!!

Elyse said...

The weather will get warmer before you know it :) The girls look so cute, though. I think they could soak up sun any day if it keeps them entertained!!!

Philigry said...

they look so sweet trying to catch some sun out there!

latree said...

Is it 50 degrees Fahrenheit? I use 'celcius' and get a little confused to convert it. But I remember that zero celcius is 32 fahrenheit, then 50 is still cold. I wouldn't go outside in that temp. The temperature here is between 24-31 celcius degree, that would be over 100 F I guess.
Yap. It's warm here. Any one want to come over?..
Hope days get warmer soon there where you live...
And those three cuties... lovely picture!

K said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!