I can't get enough of this video. Our sweet Lissy has a sweet tooth just like her mommy. The pure joy on her little face at the mention of dessert cracks me up!
So cute! I love how you capture each of your girls personalities. Lissy was just adorable and I think that oreo cookie just won Daddy a lot of points. So easy to please...
That was so cute.....they are just precious and have beautiful hair....along with everything else! Good job mom and dad! Your friend in East Texas...Pam.
Coming out of lurk mode to say....I have been reading for awhile....always thought the girls were just too cute....but this video did me in...I love them!!!!
OK, CUTEST EVER. I love the look on Lissy's face when she was offered dessert. The little dance her and Riley were doing was so cute too. How was Makena not running in as well?
Tammie, Alyssa will react that way every time if she doesn't know it's coming! I think Steve would give her cookies all day long just to watch her reaction:)
Angie, Makena doesn't seem to be as tempted by sweets as the other two. Funny huh?
I am new to the blog world. I came across your blog thru Angie. I just had to drop in and tell you how adorable your girls are. I had the biggest smile while I watching this. My hubby came in and asked me what was making me smile so much. I had to show him how cute your girls are. His face lit up too...then he went & got a cookie. He has Alyssa's sweet tooth :)
Love it! That is to die for! I think because I have multiple girls about the same age as yours, your girls remind me of mine. I love how little girls dance around all the time - especially when treats are involved!
28 comments:
I love it!!! MMMM..Dessert. The look on Lissy's face is priceless!
So cute! I love how you capture each of your girls personalities. Lissy was just adorable and I think that oreo cookie just won Daddy a lot of points. So easy to please...
Soo cute!! And they all take them apart and lick the middle!
That was so cute.....they are just precious and have beautiful hair....along with everything else! Good job mom and dad! Your friend in East Texas...Pam.
Coming out of lurk mode to say....I have been reading for awhile....always thought the girls were just too cute....but this video did me in...I love them!!!!
I loved hearing one of the girls say "Mackey Jo." So cute.
Oh my gosh, darling! I love it.
That is exactly how I eat an oreo or two ;0) and you should see my face when someone mentions dessert! The video is so cute...love it!
How sweet! Now thats a true woman in the making. Hey they are made from sugar and spice what else should we expect...
I LOVE IT! Nothing cuter...
OK, CUTEST EVER. I love the look on Lissy's face when she was offered dessert. The little dance her and Riley were doing was so cute too. How was Makena not running in as well?
soooo darn cute! makes me want an oreo!
The dance was hilariously adorable! I'm tempted to feed my girls Oreos just to see if they do the same dance ;)
OK that is the cutest thing ever!!! I love it!!! Look at Lissy! She is a riot! Does she do that every time? Is that how you knew to video? Love it!
Tammie,
Alyssa will react that way every time if she doesn't know it's coming! I think Steve would give her cookies all day long just to watch her reaction:)
Angie,
Makena doesn't seem to be as tempted by sweets as the other two. Funny huh?
OMG.. too cute for words!
XOX
Gen :)
ps: can't believe i just said.. "OMG!" I am such a dork! Really do love the video!
I can always count on your blog putting a smile on my face!
awwwwwww to cute
That is priceless! Your girls are beautiful.
Love it!
How CUTE! Patrick and I both enjoyed watching it multiple times :)
I am new to the blog world. I came across your blog thru Angie. I just had to drop in and tell you how adorable your girls are. I had the biggest smile while I watching this. My hubby came in and asked me what was making me smile so much. I had to show him how cute your girls are. His face lit up too...then he went & got a cookie. He has Alyssa's sweet tooth :)
Are you game? Come visit me to find out:) Everyones invited
Blessings
Hey Casey! Mom & Dad came to visit me to today at my place and we're checking out the blog. Soooo cute!
I love it!!! Your girls are just soooo cute and I can't believe how big they are getting!
Love it! That is to die for! I think because I have multiple girls about the same age as yours, your girls remind me of mine. I love how little girls dance around all the time - especially when treats are involved!
They are soooo cute...love the happy feet.
Post a Comment