Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ughhhh

I've been down and out today with a nasty cold/sinus bug. I've been fighting it for a couple of days but it kicked my butt today. I woke up this morning and my sinuses were on fire. Starting to get some energy back tonight. Thanks to Auntie Jodi and Katie and Sophie for coming by to entertain the girls for awhile. My hubby did an excellent job of watching the girls today. He fixed meals and all.....who knew? The best part is that he bought me some ice cream that is waiting in the freezer for me. My throat can't wait to taste it.

The funniest thing today was when I came downstairs to try and pretend I was feeling half way human, Lissy looked at me and said "Mama, showa peease." What??? I must have looked just as horrible as I felt.

9 comments:

Cora said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I can only imagine how hard it is to be sick with 3 little ones to take care of!

Cecily R said...

Sorry you're sick.Hope it leaves your house fast and that no one else gets it!!

Isaac asked me once how long I had worn the shirt I was in when I was sick. I was annoyed, especially since I had only put it on that morning!!

Sarah said...

I feel ya - M and I have some sinus yuk, too. D'you have a sinus lavage kit (neti pot or the like)? I know it sounds horrifyingly disgusting, and it really and truly is, but OMG it will make your head feel so much better.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, get better!

Rachel said...

Feel better soon...it's tough being sick when you have little ones!

My name is Tammie said...

Ugh, oh no. I am so sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. And, yes, showa soon. ;)

Kiley said...

Hate to hear you're not feeling well. Take care of yourself and try to get some rest.

loren said...

Oh my gosh! One of my girls grabbed me by the hand a few days ago and pulled me to the bathroom. I thought she wanted to go potty, but then she said, "Mommy shower," and walked away. I laughed so hard at that!

I'm so sorry you feel so cruddy. Having three rugrats running around you while you're sick doesn't help either!

K said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!