One of my greatest challenges is taking a decent picture of my girls. All at the same time. All looking at the camera and smiling if I'm lucky. I usually try at least once a week. I bribe. I plea. I dance and shout and shake, rattle and roll trying to get a good picture.
This is the best shot of my most recent attempt. Makena looks like she's asking if I want a piece of her! This picture may not make it in a frame, but I know I will look back at it and remember my two year old beauties. And they're getting closer to 3 every day and I'm already catching glimpses of the handful they have yet to become.
April 2008-- 2 years, 8 months oldThis was one of my earlier attempts to take a picture of the girls. I'd prop them up and try to take a picture quickly before they slumped over. Most of the time I lost the battle but the moment was still captured.
February 2006--5 months old







7 comments:
So cute either way! I love moments like that captured. You never know what kind of picture you are going to get.
Can I tell you my trick for getting a smile out of all three at the same time? Animal noises. Ask them what a sheep says, what a cow says, and by the time they are laughing say what does a dinosaur say and they will all giggle, rawr and then giggle some more and you will get some great shots. :D
Makena does look like she's ready to rumble! Is is me or is Alyssa looking more like Riley and Makena lately? CUTE pictures.......I have the same battle with my kids.....it's almost painful trying to get a shot with everyone looking at the camera. Trying to just get the twins to look at the camera at once is impossible. 3 the same age??????? You do good work!
Oh, I just read Tammies' comment. I'll have to try that one. The only problem is that I'll probably end up on the floor laughing at myself.
I think those pictures are adorable! I hope I'm not the only one who has a hard time telling them apart! Good think they're all cute!
How do you get a video or slideshow from onetruemedia onto a post?
-Leann
Yup - the first picture would definitely indicate you've got your hands full!
just remember...some times catching "the moments" are the best pictres of all. :)
Your girls are adorable.
I have to do the same to get decent photos of the girls. Our girls are so close in age. Only a couple months apart I think. I wish they could all play together. It would be such a blast!
Post a Comment