Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Three little monkeys

15 comments:

Hilary said...

How funny! I literally laughed out loud when Makena just got up there and plopped herself over the rail. My roommate gave me a weird look for laughing to myself, but whatever!

Crystal said...

That is too cute!!! Makena got right in! They are just adorable. I love their little laughs!

Jen said...

The one without the pants (I'm sorry, I don't know which is which yet!) has some serious upper body strength!! I'm jealous! :)

Laura said...

That was so cute! Clearly Makena is going to be the athlete. It was so funny to see her just plop right in while the others girls just struggled. LOL! We call my Sydney. "Sydney bear" all the time. I think she thinks its her middle name.

Shannon said...

I smile everytime I see that you have a new post because I know that it is going to make me laugh out loud! Your girls are a hoot! I love it and their little munchkin voices! Just like home.

My name is Tammie said...

Poor Lissy! And how sweet of Makena to try and give her a lift in there before just hopping over like its no big deal.

I am sooo jealous that you are still able to keep them in cribs. Man do I miss that security.

The Pruetz Family said...

I see a gymnast in your future!

girlytwins said...

So funny. I was totally laughing out loud. MaKena is amazing. I love your posts.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Casey..
I see toddler beds in your near future. Before you know it they are gonna figure out how to get out of the crib tents.. I hope it's not too soon.

I'm with Tammie.. I miss cribs!

Anyway..That was hysterical! As always.. I laughed out loud.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing you beautiful little girls. Those voices just melt my heart!

Oh, and thanks for the sweet comment. I'm so sick of rude people! Whatever happened to the "unless you actually see the baby coming out-don't ask" rule?

Gotta laugh.
XOXO
Gen:)

Rachel said...

how cute...i love how makenna tried to help out her sister. so sweet. the are absolutely adorable!

Claremont First Ward said...

I think we have the same crib.....great taste. Poor little Lissy not being able to get into her own crib and then being jumped on. I can't believe how long the girls hair has gotten. Your little monkeys ALWAYS make us smile.

Dr. Pepper said...

I love that video!!!!

They are so cute:) Your house must be full of adventure every day:)

They are gorgeous little girls.

Cecily R said...

I love that you caught this on film! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is funny and scary all at the same time. Ava has tried that one but Phillip got on to her about going head first OUT of the crib and they haven't tried it since.

My mom just suggested toddler beds to me. I think mine will be in the cribs as long as they are safe. I can't imagine getting them to go to bed otherwise. (Or what I would find if they got up without me up....YIKES!!).

Malena said...

Hi! I was showing my trio the video of the "monkies" and mine were just giggling like crazy. I think they thought that your trio is like the hottest thing since sliced bread! Sooo cute!