IVE MISSED SO MUCH:( Ive been wrapped up in my own world and its been good and crazy and some not so good. OVER ALL I must ptl for all that he is doing. Your girls are such gosh darn quties! I love the potty times. I know I have it easy with one at a time and all 3 have been eager to do it them selves at an early age. Lil miss Emma will be 2 in June and thinks shes a pro. YOU ARE SO NOT LAZY its hard work doing all that for just one. I always say when there ready there ready!
Blessings Girl! It was nice to catch up with your sweet family:)Melissa
12 comments:
Adorable. I have to say, and no offense to the cat.......Riley outshines him/her. :)
SO cute! Looks like a sweet cat. My daughters want one SOOOO bad.
So cute.
Real kitties are nice, but I choose that pink whiskered one any day!!!
And How the crap does Angie know which one is in that picture? Do you people with multiples have secret powers or something???
So adorable! I am not a cat person but those are 2 super cute kitties! I would definitely choose the little girly kind first!
AHHHH... Angie, I thought you had super powers too but then I saw that her name is in the label. You are so observant!
absolutely gorgeous!
Adorable!!!! So how did the girls like being cats? Did it lighten the mood?
She is so beautiful!
Casey,
IVE MISSED SO MUCH:( Ive been wrapped up in my own world and its been good and crazy and some not so good. OVER ALL I must ptl for all that he is doing. Your girls are such gosh darn quties! I love the potty times. I know I have it easy with one at a time and all 3 have been eager to do it them selves at an early age. Lil miss Emma will be 2 in June and thinks shes a pro. YOU ARE SO NOT LAZY its hard work doing all that for just one. I always say when there ready there ready!
Blessings Girl! It was nice to catch up with your sweet family:)Melissa
Super cute! The kitty on the left is the cutest kitty I have ever seen :)
Post a Comment