Friday, June 6, 2008

Photo Story Friday


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



My picture for Photo Story Friday is one I took of Riley when she was 13 months old. I couldn't resist dressing her up in one of her infant hats that still happened to fit her head, although it was a tad on the snug side. This picture always made me laugh because I think it looks like she could be hanging with either a) her homies or b) Papa Smurf.



18 comments:

orneryswife said...

cute. so glad she no longer needs a premie hat!
TM

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hahaha! i love it...homies or papa smurf. lol!

Claremont First Ward said...

So cute. I can't believe that's a PREEMie hat!

Dana said...

She is such a little cutie.
Your girls are beautiful.

I just came by through MamaGeek.

Cecily R said...

Okay, that made me laugh. LOudly. And now I have the theme song for The Smurfs in my head along with some random Snoop Dog song I can't name. Neat.

Oh, and I am SO GLAD you are playing our game with us!!! So fun!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm with Angie, I can't believe that it is a preemie hat. Cute shot.

Casey's trio said...

Angie and Carrie,

Your comments made me do some investigating as to the size of Riley's hat in this picture!!! It was actually a 0-3, not preemie! I had to go back to my post of Makena coming home from the NICU to look at pictures(which was the preemie hat I was confused with). We had a very similar purple hat that Makena wore when she came home and I thought this was the same one on Riley in the picture. Her head was still small at 13 months, but not preemie-size small!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable and I love Smurfs!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ha! We do the same thing and I must say we still giggle about it. But your Papa Smurf comment gave me total permasmirk.

She is an absolute doll! Thanks for playing PSF, you are such a welcomed addition!

Kelly said...

Lovin' it, Casey!! She looks like a lil elf to me!

Anonymous said...

Ha! This made me laugh. Very cute!

Heather said...

Man, I really, really want to watch the Smurfs! They were completely awesome. Wow, she was super adorable. Actually, still is of course!

Laura said...

Love it!

LingoVise Says... said...

papa smurf! that. is. hysterical!

love it :)

My name is Tammie said...

Well did her homies have such a cute hat? I love seeing the old pictures. So cute.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! How fun to have three little darlings!

Jessica said...

She has changed so much:)..cute story. Did you know that smurfs in Spanish is pitufo. Isn't that fun to say?

Jodi said...

You'll have to stop by my blog. I have nominated you for an award.