Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer-summer-summertime!


Woot-woot! My vacation has officially started. And if you stick your head outside on Saturday afternoon and listen really closely, you just might hear the rubber from my tires peeling out of our driveway as I head out of town for a weekend with my girlfriends. I don't think I could be more excited to have a weekend getaway.

I'll leave you with the perfect summertime song that brings me back to my high school days.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Oh sweetie! Have a blast. You deserve a nice weekend away! Can't wait to hear ALL about it!

Shannon said...

Have such a great time! Love the song...perfect! Can't wait to hear all about it.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Have fun on your getaway! Love the video! :)

Jodi said...

Oh yes, I can't think of summer without thinking of that song!

loren said...

"Just a bit of a break from the norm..."

I love that song, and I'm SO glad the radio stations still play it around here.

Have fun!!!

Pam said...

This must have been girls weekend everywhere! I was out of town with five of my very good friends also! Hope you had a wonderful time and can't wait to hear about it! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

My name is Tammie said...

Woo hoo!!! I am so glad for you! Enjoy your time!