I only watched some of it this year but I'm a TOTAL reality TV fan. So you think you can dance and Big Brother (which starts sunday) are my fav's. :) Ashley
OMG - Thanks for sharing!!! Love it! And, I'm a huge fan as well...every season I say I'm not going to watch it ever again, and there I am the very next season GLUED to the tv.
Oh Laura, I knew I could count on you to NOT be the only one admitting to a reality t.v. addiction. The new season of the hills starts in August right?
And Ashley...I'm glad I know someone else watches trash t.v. too, althougj I don't watch your 2 faves!
Hey Case, I'm just sorry I only started watching at the end. I'm actually glad she picked Jesse because Jason is going to pick me when he becomes the next Bachelor! =) He melted my heart away! BTW, could you e-mail or call me with your numero. Tina G lost her phone...again...but this time not in the toilet. =)
I think it was kismet that you commented on my blog and subsequently, I found this page. THANK YOU. I loved the Bachelorette! As a lover of the "alternative" lifestyle, I was super happy she picked Jesse.
15 comments:
Already on my ever growing favorites list. So sad it's over. Maybe Jason will be the next Bachlor???
And that is exactly why we are BFF and I love you with all my heart:)
Good find!!! I'll definitely be getting some good use out of THAT website.
I knew you and I were connected when you revealed you loved The Hills. This was my favorite season of that show!
I only watched some of it this year but I'm a TOTAL reality TV fan. So you think you can dance and Big Brother (which starts sunday) are my fav's. :)
Ashley
OMG - Thanks for sharing!!! Love it! And, I'm a huge fan as well...every season I say I'm not going to watch it ever again, and there I am the very next season GLUED to the tv.
Oh Laura, I knew I could count on you to NOT be the only one admitting to a reality t.v. addiction. The new season of the hills starts in August right?
And Ashley...I'm glad I know someone else watches trash t.v. too, althougj I don't watch your 2 faves!
Thanks for sharing. I hadn't watched the last few seasons of it, but caught the last half of this one. Was I the only one rooting for Jesse?
Hi Jodi,
I haven't watched the last few seasons of it either but got hooked on this one. And I was rooting for Jesse too:)
Hey Case, I'm just sorry I only started watching at the end. I'm actually glad she picked Jesse because Jason is going to pick me when he becomes the next Bachelor! =) He melted my heart away! BTW, could you e-mail or call me with your numero. Tina G lost her phone...again...but this time not in the toilet. =)
Tina G!!! What's up sista?? Calling you asap! And I won't tell Enrique that you are cheating on him with Jason:)
Is he the one that's Greek? Just wondering because I saw his last name. That's kinda cool if he is... reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
I admit that I don't watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but I DO have a reality TV problem. Guilty pleasure is RIGHT!
THanks! I hate the Bachelor, but for some odd reason this Bachelorette caught my attention and I watched more episodes than not.
I think it was kismet that you commented on my blog and subsequently, I found this page. THANK YOU. I loved the Bachelorette! As a lover of the "alternative" lifestyle, I was super happy she picked Jesse.
Post a Comment