Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie!

My youngest niece Sophie turned 6 years old today. We celebrated her birthday this past weekend with family. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Her big sister Katie, who was 4 at the time, and I waited all day long to get the phone call that Sophie was born so that we could go to the hospital and check her out.
Happy Birthday Soph...we love you!

The big kids gettin' goofy

Grandpa (my dad) and his granddaughters

Proud Grandpa

4 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

Awww cute pictures of the girls with their grandpa! Cute cute cute! Happy Birthday Sophie.

Hilary said...

love the pictures! The girlies are getting too big :) Have a great week..

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie,
thank you for the present. I had an awesome birthday.

Sophie