Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The memory game

I've seen this on two blogs now, Laura and CaraDee, and I thought it would be fun to play along. So here's the game....

1. Add a comment to my blog by leaving a memory that you and I experienced together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little, or A LOT. All you have to do, is simply, remember. If you are a blog reader you can post a memory of a favorite post etc...

2. When you've done that, post this to your blog so people can leave their memories of you.

3. Comments make me REALLY happy, so even if you are a lurker, you can play along!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey-
The only time I have ever seen you was when one pf my trio was in one of the C nurseries, and your trio was in the other one. You popped in to give the mom with twins a book or something. :) Thats all. Just thought I would share since I read your blog! :)

Fellow Triplet Mommy

Casey's trio said...

Lisa...Thanks for saying hello! I didn't even know you read our blog:) I hope your girls are doing well!

Jen said...

I am a new reader but I wanted to play. So I don't know you that well but I am sure that you remember what its like to feed three babies bottles at the same time. I know that I do, I don't think its something that I will ever forget.

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

My favorite post would have to be the high chair races for February! I love those belly laughs, so adorable. I also remember the first time you left a comment on my blog. So sweet.

-Leann

CHELZERS said...

I have never 'met' you, but I hope to some day! I just appreciate how kind you've been to me and I love reading the girls' antics! You give me a heads up on everything since my girls are just a bit younger, so I appreciate that! Have a great day!
-chelsey
another fellow triplet mommy :D

Jessica said...

Just to name a few:
The week you spent with me in 8th grade when my brother passed away, summer camps, prom, riding in the back of my mom's truck to the fair,laughing so hard it hurts, throwing softballs in the dark, your wedding, my wedding, the hospital stays and births of all our children. We have been together through it all. I am so thankful for the many moments and memories that we have had together that I can't pinpoint just one. Thanks for being such a loyal, awesome friend!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember this but when Norma, Scott, & Jessica lived in the townhouse on Kelly Drive and I was pregnant with Joey Norma had a baby shower for me and you were there. I also remember your mom stopping by too. But I have a picture of you and Jessica I think from that same day, with orange slices in your mouths smiling big. I also remember you guys coming back from the New Kids on the Block concert and I think it was you who had no voice. BTW I'm going to see them in October and it made me think of you and Jessica. LOL

Rebekah said...

Whata great game - and though I have never met you I am also a new reader so I may have to post my favorite post soon ... but until then - your family (and your girls) are beautiful!

Have a great day!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Shannon said...

Hmmmm, I have so many favorites. Your blog makes me laugh out loud. The biggest laugh ever was the LPGA video. I about peed my pants on that one and I had to watch it over and over.

Casey's trio said...

Mary,
I can clearly remember you wanting nothing but Pepsi (or was it Coke) when you were pregnant!!!

And please scream super loud for me at the NKOTB concert when Joey sings "Please don't go girl"

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey,
I remember the telepathic conversations during meetings (thank God for the humor in those), Chipotle, and the day you called me at work to tell me the girls were born too soon and that they were in the NCU. It seems like FOREVER ago.
Love,
Tracey

Casey's trio said...

Tracey,
I miss you girlfriend!! I remember the very first day I met you at work...you were so welcoming and friendly and many times you were my saving grace amongst all the chaos!! Can you please come back??

Hugs:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey,
I have a lot of memories of you as we worked together for 4 years before you left us at Lincoln. Tear! However, my very first memory of you is when I met you at orientation. I can remember being young (as we are sooo old now =))and feeling so inexpereinced and alone. I didn't know they had hired another psychologist until you introduced yourself that day at orientation. I remember I wanted to get up and hug you as I realized I was going to have someone else with me to go through that first internship year. Anyway, it was such a blast working with you. I always knew I could rely on you for support and I always admired your cool, calm, collective nature when the "sh*% would hit the fan". To this day, when there are moments as such, I always think "How would Casey handle this?" You're awesome Casey! Miss you much! =)

Claremont First Ward said...

I have So. many. memories. Most involve me sitting at my computer dying over your hilarious posts. And then there are the emails. I've always admired your ability to work full time, raise triplets, make us all laugh every day, and still share the scary not so funny first months of the girls lives.

The McNulty Family said...

okay casey,

my FIRST memory of you is when you came to my house after the quads were born. i'd just gotten my first shower in FOREVER and your sweet face was sitting in my tiny family room. you had stopped by with TONS of clothes for my girls. i thought you were AMAZING, SWEET, and REAL! i adored you from our first meeting.. even though i was pretty burnt and out of it.

over the last couple of years i've come to count on you for everything!!! i adore you and think you are the greatest mother i know!

thanks for walking in my door! life wouldn't be the same without you and your beautiful trio!

XOXO
Gen :)

Casey's trio said...

Tina G,

My homie-homegirl! You hold a very special place in my heart:) Your laugh is infectious and you have such a vibrant personality that draws everyone to you. And the memories I have of our friendship are endless. One of my favorites is the Lincoln crew gettin' down at my wedding. Sorry that you spilled a drink all over Kristin's husband...but Tina G was in da house!!!

Anonymous said...

Good memory Casey, it was indeed Pepsi. Funny thing is Joey is a Sprite kinda kid. LOL