And thank you so much for your sweet comment on Jaysi's blog. You know you and I and all of our girlies would be fast friends if we lived near each other!
Too cute for words!!! Love it! I have a summer job right now babysitting 32-34 hours a week while their momma's working and we are in the middle of potty training the little boy...Man! It's rough. I don't know how my times a day I hear "NO I didn't pee in my underpant" as he stands there with pants that are so wet they almost fall off. The good thing is seeing him use the potty has sparked an intrest in his 20 month old sister. The downside of that is she thinks that she can also potty standing on a stool in front of the toilet. I have told her many times "No Abby, that's not how little girls go potty" Go luck with your girls, I hope you are having more success than we are.
Alyssa looks like Emma with the necklace and the high heels on. Except Emma likes to add a purse, a pair of sunglasses, and a tiara. And she's usually naked.
This picture was perfect since I've finally decided no more Pull-Ups today. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Emma REALLY dresses up for the occassion! We do the purses in our house but not the tiaras. And naked pottying is what they prefer, but she played along and kept her clothes on so I could take a picture:)
Tammie, I am letting the girls bangs grow out so Lissy can barely see when they aren't up in a clip. It will save me from having to do my own butcher job trimming the bangs up every couple of weeks:)
11 comments:
She is too cute! That cracks me up!
I think i just pee peed in my pants! LOL.. too cute.
xoxo
Gen
You know its really something special when you can look that lovely when sitting on the toilet.
I wish I have a potty princess or two.
And thank you so much for your sweet comment on Jaysi's blog. You know you and I and all of our girlies would be fast friends if we lived near each other!
Gen,
You would be in good comapny if you peed your pants. My girls are quite content doing it these days!!
Shannon,
You are SO right. We would have LOTS of fun together!! You are one of my favorite MOMO moms:)
Cutie Lissie Bear!!! I think that could be a new pee pee on the potty song..Princess on the Potty.Whoo! Sing it with me:)
Too cute for words!!! Love it! I have a summer job right now babysitting 32-34 hours a week while their momma's working and we are in the middle of potty training the little boy...Man! It's rough. I don't know how my times a day I hear "NO I didn't pee in my underpant" as he stands there with pants that are so wet they almost fall off. The good thing is seeing him use the potty has sparked an intrest in his 20 month old sister. The downside of that is she thinks that she can also potty standing on a stool in front of the toilet. I have told her many times "No Abby, that's not how little girls go potty"
Go luck with your girls, I hope you are having more success than we are.
Alyssa looks like Emma with the necklace and the high heels on. Except Emma likes to add a purse, a pair of sunglasses, and a tiara. And she's usually naked.
This picture was perfect since I've finally decided no more Pull-Ups today. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So cute! Love her hair so much!
Loren,
Emma REALLY dresses up for the occassion! We do the purses in our house but not the tiaras. And naked pottying is what they prefer, but she played along and kept her clothes on so I could take a picture:)
Tammie,
I am letting the girls bangs grow out so Lissy can barely see when they aren't up in a clip. It will save me from having to do my own butcher job trimming the bangs up every couple of weeks:)
Only your girls can be that classy while sitting on the toilet :)
Post a Comment