Friday, August 22, 2008

Photostory Friday and Happy Birthday to our girls

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Our girls are 3 years old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It is amazing to watch them blossom into beautiful little girls, especially with their rough start in life.

So turn up the volume and enjoy the slideshow I put together with pictures over the last year.

45 comments:

Malena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

loren said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Alyssa, Riley and Makena!!!

I don't think I was ready for that video this early in the morning, lol. Either that or I'm an emotional wreck.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Happy 3rd Birthday Alyssa, Riley & Makena!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Alyssa, Happy Birthday, Riley, Happy Birthday! Makena! Casey, you'll have three beautiful miracles and have had three exciting/wonderful years and this is only the beginning! Love the video and have a great weekend.....remember, "don't blink". Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

tiarastantrums said...

wow - so adorable!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Beautiful, Casey. The kids and I really enjoyed it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Did you notice that in the picture where Alyssa is by the ocean the lyrics in the song say "standing by the ocean"?

Kim said...

Happy 3rd birthday girls!!! The song fit perfect with the pictures.

Stacey said...

Casey, your girls are absolutely beautiful! You are truly blessed.

~Stacey (a loyal lurker)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh casey, they are just so beautiful and such incredible little miracles!

happy birthday alyssa! happy birthday riley! happy birthday makena!

Hilary said...

Happy birthday sweet girlies!!

girlytwins said...

Happy Happy Happy 3rd Birthday to three beautiful girls.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday girls!!

Cecily R said...

Oh, LOOK at your amazing little miracles! Seeing them grow and be so healthy and happy just makes me happy and goosebumpy.

Happy Birthday girls!!

Jen said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to you beautiful girls!

K said...

Happy Birthday Makena, Riley & Alyssa!!!

Rhea said...

Adorable pictures! Happy Birthday to your three special girls!

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

Happy Birthday Girlies!!! What a wonderful video and a great way to show your love!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

3 already? WOW, I just adored this, it was REALLY beautiful, as are they.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Unknown said...

Happy 3rd birthday!

CHELZERS said...

how sweet. happy birthday to all of you! We are headed to our NICU reunion next month and I am really looking forward to it, since the girls were sick last year. Hope your day is great!

The McNulty Family said...

That gave me the chills.. and then brought me to tears.

Those girls are truly a blessing. I cannot believe how far they have come.

They are the most BEAUTIFUL three year olds I know. I can't wait to see what special things life has in store for each one of them. They are going to do great things in this world!

Happy Birthday girls!!! Thanks for spending this VERY special day with us!!!!

.. looking forward to ALL the great play dates to come.

We love you all!
XOXOXO
Gen, Conor, Russ, Ally, Molly and Libs

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So adorable! Happy 3rd Birthday!

Shannon said...

I am in tears. I cannot believe how small and fragile those little girls were. They are true miracles!

Happy birthday Makena, Riley and Alyssa!

Susan said...

Beautifully done! I am sure it seems like just yesterday that they were so fragile and very tiny. What joy it must be to see the beautiful, happy, big girls they have become.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

happy birthday girls!
Very nice slide show. Enjoyed seeing how they changed from tiny little things to big healthy girls! Very cute girls.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday to your beautiful triplet girls!! Just curious, did you happen to adopt them from Beijing? They look so similar to my friend's kids who were adopted in Beijing two years ago.

Bucket Of Love said...

happpppy birrrthhhdaaaaaaay!

Laura said...

Seeing your girls grow from tiny fragile preemies never ceases to awe me. They are truly miracles. I have enjoyed watching them grow and get smarter. You would NEVER guess what they once have been through. They are delightful and normal in every way! Good job mama. Happy Birthday girls. My girls birthday is Monday!

Casey's trio said...

musicaljoyful,
nope..the girls are not adopted. They are our biological children:)

Jacki said...

ABSOLUTELY beautiful, all God,s blessings to you and your family.
Happy Birthay ladies!
With love
from the Delgado triplet's Grammy

Laurie said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to three adorable girls!!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENA, ALYSSA, AND RILEY!! The video made me tear up. What sweet little girls you have.

Aubrey said...

Happy birthday dear Alyssa, Riley and Makena! Happy Birthday to You!!!

**dab, dab, sniffle, sniffle**

scrappysue said...

that was beautiful! happy birthday to the girls! how did u put that slideshow together - i'd love to make one!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

There's a little something for you on my blog. Come on over!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Makena!
Happy Birthday Alyssa!
Happy Birthday Riley!

i just have one question...are Riley and Makena identical, or do they just look a lot alike?

Unknown said...

Your girls are BEAUTiful.
There's me thinking I have my hands full with one 3-year-old and you have three!
Many thanks for your visit on my SITS day, I really do appreciate it. It was lovely to 'meet' you and your girls - loved the pictured story of their visit to the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Wow 3 years old. What an exciting day !

WheresMyAngels said...

Happy Late Birthday to them!

What a sweet montage!

Jessica said...

Ahhhh...why do I always get so teary? I love that I get to be a part of their lives. They are becoming big girls:)..

Casey's trio said...

Anon,

We aren't 100% sure whether Riley and Makena are identical or not...they were never DNA tested. But they do look alot alike!

Jaime said...

Wow! Look at those tiny little miracles! You'd never know how small they were looking at them now, as healthy, beautiful girls. Happy birthday girls!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Awesome slideshow Casey! You've got three little miracles there! They are just adorable! And...great song-I may have to steal that idea! :)

Ashley

My name is Tammie said...

OMG I missed their birthday!!!! Happy Birthday pretty girls. I hope this year is a blast!!!!

~Denise~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday girls!!