Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photostory Friday and Scooter girls

The girls received their very own pink scooters for their birthday from Auntie Ly and they love them. When they aren't scootering up and down the sidewalks, they are doing laps around the kitchen.

"Thanks for the awesome present Auntie! But watch your toes next time you come over cause we just might run right over you."

--Riley, Makena, & Alyssa




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

25 comments:

Chris said...

This looks like a scene right out of Grease. Maybe Grease 3.

WheresMyAngels said...

My 4 year old was too afraid of hers and I finally got rid of it.

tiarastantrums said...

those girls - so cute - so much pink! Love it!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how fast they can barrel down the driveway. They have mastered the art of scootering.

Cecily R said...

They are actually better on those things than I am...course I am sort of a bumbling idiot on anything with wheels.

What a great present! Auntie Ly is awesome!

Amanda said...

Every time I come to your blog I can't help thinking that these girls are the CUTEST!

My son is pretending that his push trolley is one of these scooters. I guess I should get him a real one :)

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

They look precious there! And Chris is right; something right out of Grease lol.

Jen said...

Those look like totally cool scooters. I think that they a little more practice with the steering though. :) I loved the video.

loren said...

Those look AWESOME! No wonder they don't wanna quit using them. I'll have to try to find some for the girls for their birthday (being right smack dab in the middle of January, that probably means they'll be basement toys).

Mandy said...

Those girl are so cute!

Shannon said...

Such a great gift! I wonder if my girlies would like those too.

K said...

How cute! Looks like they figured it out pretty well!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

yeah! happy times!! so much fun. love all the colors in the pics. that's one of the reasons it's great to have girls!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That is such a sweet photo! OMG frame that one! They caught on so fast.

Jaime said...

How fun! Way cute:)

Kim said...

That is too cute! Their cruising around pretty good. My girls got scooters for their birthday. They have yet to attempt both feet on the scooter.

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my goodness. HOW FUN for them! What a great gift.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They look like they mean business! Watch out world, cause here we come!

Mom24 said...

So sweet. My kids love their scooters.

Susan said...

Adorable! My son is dying to have one of those little scooters. I don't think he would pick up on it quite as quickly as your girls though.

latree said...

go girls go!

My name is Tammie said...

Soooo cute!!! Mama, you are in for some big trouble when these girls are in their teens. They are SO beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, so cute!! Your girls are just gorgous!!

carrhop said...

Adorable! You may need to invest in some traffic lights...and a traffic cop....
Blessings!

Laura said...

My girls are sporting scooters from their birthday too! Oh and a nice new skinned knee.

They are nice to have though.