Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wordful Wednesday and The Boys Next Door

Angie at Seven Clown Circus is hosting Wordful Wednesday. Go check out her blog to see who else is playing...

If you've followed my blog for awhile, you know that my best friend Jessica and her family live next door to us. Not only do we borrow milk and sugar from each other, but occasionally we babysit each other's kids when we have quick errands to run.

Little does she know that her boys like to play with purses and high-heeled shoes when they come over!



28 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow..That is hilarious. My only request is that you stay away from the make up..ha ha. It's funny that you have pictures of my boys that I wasn't there for, and haven't seen.

Casey's trio said...

I can't make any promises...what happens at Auntie's stays at Auntie's(with blackmail pics, of course).

WheresMyAngels said...

You have to get out the make up!! lol

I'm so bad that I have put bows all over my nephews hair and took pictures. My SL thought it was funny but the daddy didn't.

Cecily R said...

At least the shoes and the belt match!!!

Elizabeth said...

That made me laugh. Great looks for both Evan and Calum!

Amanda said...

They're CUTE! My son is ALWAYS wearing my shoes. It makes no difference to little kids I guess. They just want to do what the grownups do.

Kim Heinecke said...

living next door to your best friend. HOw perfectly perfect.

Adorable pictures!

Shannon said...

Uh oh, looks like mommy Jessica is Ok with it...to a degree:) Too fun. WHo doesn't love a great pair of heals and a fab bag??

tiarastantrums said...

Love this!
My son used to do this when he was little - it drove my hubbie insane!!

Lindsey said...

What an amazing thing to live so near one another! The kids are lucky to have an "Aunt" who loves them caring for them too! Love the pics!

Jen said...

That is one of Hayden's faves too. He loves to dress up as a princess.

Mary Franks said...

LOL It must run in the family... While Joey didn't do the high heel and purses I remember the year for Christmas all he wanted was an Easy Bake Oven (they only come in pink) and a washer and dryer set. Everyone told me not to, but I got it all for him. LOL Love the pictures.

Claremont First Ward said...

Ha ha ha. What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Wait.....she does know now! :) My boys LOVE dress up. I have those black shoes, by the way, but have never worn them because I can't find the right outfit to wear them with. What do you wear the with? Thank you so much for playing along, Casey. I knew I could count on you!

Kelly said...

GREATNESS!!

My name is Tammie said...

Oh that is too cute!!! Now all you need to do is paint their toenails and your set! LOL

Live.Love.Eat said...

These pictures could come in handy when they're older!!!!

Kim said...

I love it! That is too funny.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hahaha! love it :)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, best friend Jess doesn't seem to thrilled now that she found out! But, I have to say the pics are adorable hehe.

Quirky said...

I'm impressed. I used to have to force my brother to play dress-up with me. This little guy seems quite content doing so all on his own :)

Mandy said...

That is great! Love it!

Thanks for the morale support regarding my son and his anxiety about kindergarten. It is good hearing he's not the only one because it sure feels like he's the only one at times! But I know its not forever...at least I keep telling myself that!

Come and visit anytime! Love your stories!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Thanks for the reference to Angie and her Wordful Wednesday. What cute pics those are, huh?

And wow! That is amazing you and your best friend live next to each other. I have been trying to talk my friends into moving next door for years. You are proof that it can work. I love hearing that :).

loren said...

Something about boys and accessories bring out the commenters, huh? :)

My nephew LOVES jewelry and purses. I swear he's either going to be a clothing designer or a closet metrosexual (his dad's a redneck, go figure).

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious. Tell your friend that she's not alone - my son loves to play dress-up with girls dresses and shoes too! LOL. (nevermind the fact that he's not even two yet...) :-)

Kacey said...

Living next door to your best friend - that is a little piece of Heaven right there! So lucky! Thanks for your sweet comment about my little ones. They are my pride & joy! You have a beautiful family too!

latree said...

what a bless to have a friend so close living next door

Melissa said...

Wow they have great taste in colors. Red is the new blue! Sassy little fellers!

Jaime said...

Those pictures are awesome!! Hahaha!:)