Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-The three stooges








18 comments:

Cecily R said...

I love them.

Which one is Curly?

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

Beautiful girls! I don't know how you do it and I understand how difficult it can be. Be strong and enjoy every second of it!

K said...

They're so funny! I love the pink dresses!!

Jen said...

they are just so cute and beautiful. I love all the dresses.

Kelly said...

Casey,
This is just great! What would we do w/o our crazy gals? I put mine in WW too!

http://timkellyjenna.blogspot.com/2008/08/wordless-wednesday-what-happens-when.html

loren said...

Such cute dresses!! Where did you find them? I haven't been to anywhere like Children's Place lately - that's where they look like they're from.

I love the faces... what did you tell them to get them so wound up?

Casey's trio said...

Loren,

The dresses are actually hand-me-downs from another set of triplets we know. Target baby...Cherokee brand. Gotta love that place.

And it really doesn't take much to get that reaction from the girls. All we did is ask them to stand in one place and smile so we can take their picture....Riley(on the far right) makes that face now EVERY time we ask her to smile.

Jessica said...

Hilarious...!!

Shannon said...

Hysterical!

Mary Franks said...

Riley's face never changes. LOL She is the most consistant in the pictures. I'm really LOL right now.

girlytwins said...

They are cutest three stooges I have ever seen.

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE those 3 stooges. And their dresses are so cute!

My name is Tammie said...

Its nearly impossible isnt it. Did you try animal noises?

guinnf said...

Too Cute for word! I love the dresses.

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

LOVE this post! So funny!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, i love the pictures! the girls are so expresseive :)

Amanda said...

GREAT photographs! I love their expressions!

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

Those are some very cute stooges!