Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holy SITStas!


Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Heather and Tiffany for featuring my little blog over at "The Secret is in the Sauce" today.

If you are new to my little place in bloggy land, I hope you enjoy looking around and if nothing else, get a laugh or two over the antics of my crazy kids.

Thanks for making my day!!

112 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Your family is darling!! Congrats on the day in the spotlight!

Tinabean said...

Hi I'm stopping by way of SITS.
Your blog is so much fun to read & your girls are so stinkin cute.
My hat is off to you raising 3 at the same time momma!
Congrats on your big day in the spotlight!

Mamarazzi said...

popping over from the SITStahood!!YAY congrats on being the featured blogger! how exciting! i love seeing blogs i already enjoy reading in the spotlight!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats on the feature, enjoy your special day!

Ashley said...

Your girls are adorable!

Betty said...

Enjoy your day in the "sun" light!

Luciana Silva said...

Hi! I'm also visiting from Sists and I just love your blog!
Your family is beautiful and happy! So nice! Enjoy your day!

Julie said...

Congrats on being featured. Your girls are so cute :)

The Rambler said...

Stopping over from SITS....great blog and your girls are gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Congrats on your SITSday! What a gorgeous family you have!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the FB on SITS today. Your family is darling.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your SITS recognition. Your girls are beautiful and look like so much fun...
Enjoy your day!

Tracy said...

Congrats on being the featured blogger today.
I have visited your blog before and think I told you then but I'll tell you again, your girls are just precious!
Have a great day!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Congrats on your feature!!!! I am so glad I got the chance to peek at your blog - so cute! :)

Heather said...

Congrats on your SITs day! I was so excited to see you featured today! Woohoo!

black betty said...

congrats on your SITS day!!! your family is adorable. xoxo

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Congrats on being a saucy peep! I love your triplets-- but of course, I can just visit and leave. BAHAHAHAHA The pic of them wearing hats reminds me of what I sang to my boys as they danced around with clothing on their heads "The baby wears a hat, a hat. The baby wears a hat". Okay, I'm a little weird.

Suzann said...

Congratulations! Enjoy YOUR day. Three babies? You rock! I always wanted twins, but never got them. You took on three? You are truly my hero!

Jen said...

Oh, I have not been there yet. But I am so happy for you. I am going to read all the nice things they said about you. You totally deserve this day and I hope its great! I can now say, I knew you when!

Jennifer said...

I'm visiting from SITS but I've read your blog before! Your Triplet are so cute!!

Gaspegirl said...

Three at a time, I am kinda glad my three came one at a time ... great blog!! I will be back for sure... congrats and enjoy your featured day at SITS!

Rebecca Jo said...

Happy SITS day... so cool to see its your day - I stopped by the other day through SITS to visit & now, Your the Queen of the day - how cool!!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Hey...beautiful family and beautiful blog! Congrats on being Saucy!

Adventure girl said...

Hi there,
I am new here and to SITStas! Boy, what a busy mommy! Your blog is so cute! I love the colors. I look forward to reading more! Have a super great day and congrats on being featured!

jewelstreet said...

Congrats on being the queen for today!

Nik said...

BEAUTIFUL girls.....congrats on SITS day!

just the five of us said...

Stopping by from SITS:D

Your girls are so darling. You must have tons of energy. Congrats on being the SITS girl today.

Have a fantastic day!

Ginny said...

Happy Sits day!

Lorie said...

Good morning! I cannot wait to read about your three kiddos!!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on a bid day! :)

Loving this blog!

Holly

Tracy P. said...

I haven't been over here for a long time--your layout is gorgeous! Have a fun SITS day!

OklahomaMomma said...

Congrats on being featured on SITS! Your daughters are beautiful!!!! I tell my husband that I want twins or triplets and he thinks I am crazy... maybe I am.

ashley b said...

Hooray for your SITS day! Your blog is already a fave for me! LOVE it!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Just over from SITS with some comment love. I have been here before and love to see what your little gals are up to.

KimmyJ said...

Hey SITSta - God Bless you and those babies!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is so awesome casey! you rock :)

Anonymous said...

You're my hero! Triplets and they are so adorable. Congrats on being the featured SITS blogger!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!

Vickie said...

Happy SITS Day!!

Your kids are such cuties. I love the picture of them in your header, where they are sleeping in a row. So sweet!!

sassy stephanie said...

Yay you on your feature!!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Yours has definitely been a fun blog to see. Happy SITS day ;)

Kristin said...

Very Saucy. Your girls are beautiful.

April said...

holla! congrats on your big day. what beautiful kids you've got!!!

{K} said...

Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

The triplets are just too adorable. Congrats on the spotlight!

Unknown said...

Your girls are adorable!! Happy SITS day to you!!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog and your family is darling! Have fun in the spotlight!

Green said...

Holy SITStas! is right. Congrats to you. Your family is beautiful, and your blog is great!

Star Forbis said...

Hi, it's so nice to meet you. I too am a mom of multiples. (Twin girls age 11) Have a great day!

C♥ said...

Congrats on your SITS day :o)

Kori said...

Congratulations on being featured.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a great story. Congrats on SITS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog...congrats on YOUR day!!

Mammatalk said...

Congrats on your day! Can't wait to take a peek around. Triplets? Now, that's a story I want to hear.

kikibibi said...

Enjoy your day in the spotlight!

Marrdy said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

Junita said...

What sweet girls!

Breanne said...

Congrats on SITS day. Your girls are so cute!!

Laura said...

Your triplets are darling! Happy SITS day!

Cecily R said...

Oh, Casey, I'm so sorry I'm such a loser blog friend and missed your feature day!

Know you are one of my very favorites to read AND see comments from. I have just adored seeing your little beauties grow up over the last year or so!!

Cecily R said...

Okay, I'm a dork. I didn't miss it...but I'm still 60 comments behind! :)

Emily said...

I'm so happy for you making the Featured Blogger today!! Its fun to see the person who introduced me to SITS become queen for the day. :)

Karin Katherine said...

Enjoy being queen for a day. Beautiful family. I am a mother of twins. Not the same as triplets, but a multiple mom all the same! I now have 4 kids ages 5 and under!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your big day. :)

Valerie said...

Congrats on your SITS day! Your girls are just too cute. I'll definately will be back.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS for being the featured SITS blogger today! Love your blog and am passing it on to a girlfriend who is prego with triplets. Have a great day!

Katie said...

Your family is beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY SITS DAY!!!!!!

Nikki King said...

Love your blog! And your girls are just too stinkin cute! Happy SITS day!

Abounader Photography said...

Congrats on being Featured!!

Nicole said...

Oh, what crazy fun you must have! Congrats on your SITS day in the sun :)

MommaSuds said...

Your children are beautiful and you have a really cute bloge here. Of course I came here by way of the SITStas. Congrats on being the featured blogger!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Ooooh, pretty pink and purple. Congrats on being featured on SITS today!!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful :) Stopping by from SITS and congrats on being featured :) :) :)

Becky W said...

Congrats on being a SITS feature! Your little ones are precious!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for a while now. How fun to see you featured on SITS today since I follow that too. Have a great day!

Honey Mommy said...

How fun that you are the featured blogger today. You deserve it lady!

Have a good one!

Shelley said...

Congratulations on being featured on SITS today. Enjoy your comment love. Your babies are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You family is sooo cute!! Happy SITS day!! It's so much fun!!

FROGGITY! said...

PRECIOUS FAMILY! congrats on being SAUCY! :)

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Hi from SITS!

Your blog is adorable, and your three little girls are beyond adorable. :-)

Michelle said...

Congrats on your SITs day in the sun. I love when Bloggers I enjoy are picked! Have fun!

Bluebell said...

Hello! I love your layout! Your girls are so cute too. x

Suzi said...

Hi, happy SITS day! :) How exciting to be a featured blogger!!! So envious! Have a great day! I'll be back for sure.

jori-o said...

I've seen you comment--(we must frequent many similar blogs!!) but never clicked on you to check your space out. I'm so glad I did today! Your little ladies are lovely and your blog layout is gorgeous! Happy SITS day to you!

Rhea said...

I loved my visit today! Hilarious posts. Your girls are ADORABLE.

Enjoy all the comment love!!

Lynda said...

Congrats on being SAUCY SITSa today!

Alicia said...

I've been a regular reader and was so excited to see you listed today! Congrats!

Mariah said...

Hey, Happy SITS DAY!!! I just read your NICU stories. Two of my kids were preemies too

Claremont First Ward said...

How exciting that you are featured today, Casey. Enjoy the limelight. You deserve the SIT's love, big time. :)

CreativeMish said...

Wow! Three at once? That is inspiring!

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

{CONGRATS} on being the *SITSta*
of the day !!! Your blog is fun & fantastic!

LuckyOnce said...

Hi, I'm visiting from SITS. Your little ladies are adorable!

Debie Napoleon said...

What beautiful girls and a fun brother as well! Happy SITs day!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your SITs feature. I hope you enjoyed your day in the sun:-)

jennifersusan said...

Hi! Stopped by from SITS to wish you a Happy SITS day!
Your girls are sooooooo cute!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your SITS day! Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Congrats on your SITS day!

Eve said...

YAY - Congratulations on your SITS Day! I look forward to reading on!

angie said...

Happy SITS Day!

My name is Tammie said...

Wow! Dont forget out us little people. ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your special day. Enjoy all the comment love, can't wait to read more about your family.

Aubrey said...

YAY on your FB day! Hope it's been a blast!
BTW, I was totally hoping to be the 103rd commenter today! LOL

Look at you rackin' em up! Whoo-hoo!

Cindy said...

Woo hoo, look at you! Congrats!

Rachel said...

wow...no that's a place to be featured 105 comments only in my dreams! congrats!!

girlytwins said...

Congrats on being featured. Well deserved.

Megryansmom said...

You have a beautiful family! Congrats on your SITs day. Sorry I'm late, it' show I roll lately

Jessica said...

Wowza you have three very popular girls..Awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Love your title!! Especailly since we always say sistas:)

Shannon said...

Congrats girl! Very well deserved.

amanda said...

love your blog design. it's so 'cute'. bad word. i'm tired. sorry. anywho congrats on the recognition!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your happy day! You're more than deserving:-) I love your blog!