Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photostory Friday and Party Pics

My brother's 40th birthday bash was last Saturday night. Can you tell how happy I was to get out of the house for some fun?

BF Jess and I enjoying a mom's night out


My brother and his beautiful wife

Let me introduce you to the poison....in the form of Patron (tequila). Don't know why I look all happy posing next to it. I don't drink it. The bucket is cute though...Halloween aisle at Target!


Hmmm...I think this was after a cocktail or two.


A round of poison to toast the birthday boy.



My bro and some of his drunk friends homies.



And the night ended with some beer pong in the living room.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

30 comments:

Chris said...

You guys looked progressively happier as the pictures went on.
Beer pong?
How exactly does that work?

earthlingorgeous said...

Beer pong? That is new can you teach us the mechanics? Sounds like fun! Glad you had a great time with your night out!

Earth

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun evening.

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Jen said...

Oh you just gotta love, adult night out. I think that I am in need of one soon.

tiarastantrums said...

Oh - That looks like a FUN party!!!!
I miss being an adult!!!!

{K} said...

Looks like a fun party! You all look like you're having a great time!

I think you and your brother look so much alike.

Pam said...

LOL....looks like a good time was had by all! Glad you had a night out! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a blast! And I love that you're not college kids but you're playing beer pong. Rock it! :) haha

Michelle said...

Beer pong? I'm intrigued. :)

Great pictures, it looks like you all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Beer pong looks like fun!

girlytwins said...

We are avid beer pongers in our parts too :) Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. Adult nights out are awesome!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like so much fun. Did you leave hubby home to babysit?

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Looks like you had a great time! Tequila is so yummy!

Cecily R said...

Looks like a fabulous time...holy cow you can tell you and your brother are siblings! Happy Birthday to him!!

Heather said...

I've heard of a beer bong but not beer pong. lol! Looks like y'all had a blast!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'm sure glad you can be teenager at times, eh? Where were ALL the kids??

Jessica said...

Ah fun times were had by all!!! I'm glad we were able to get out for a night.., and we even made it until midnight..Whoo-hoo!

Cindy said...

LOL! I love the 'poison'! You look so cute. Drinking Corona? Yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Looks like a fun party!!! Hopefully the "poison" wasn't hurting too much the next day....

Visiting from SITS - your girls are just gorgeous!

WheresMyAngels said...

I LOVE the bucket, perfect!

I have tried that tequila, but I prefer the cheap Jose!

loren said...

Can you adopt me? I'd be willing to relocate! Your family looks adorable and FUN!!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

What a great time. I sooooo wish that I had a brother sometimes. Thank the lord my little Lanie has 4.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Looks like awesome fun! Hah, I heard on the radio how beer pong is one of the worst germy games people play. Ha ha. There are people who are serious about the game and bring their own cups or something. You look great in the pics!!!!!

paedstar said...

I love beer pong. Every get-together at my house ends in beer-pong, including my One Year old's first birthday party!! Is that bad?? Nah, it was all in good fun, he was sleeping anyway!!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Ummmm...I hadn't heard of beer pong. It looks odd. You might have to do a tutorial!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your SITS feature! You know I'm going to have to keep reading your blog now because you play beer pong... too good! Love it! Can't wait to read more!

Shannon said...

If the night starts with a bucket of Patron and ends with beer pong, you know it was a GOOD party. Happy birthday bro!

Anonymous said...

Tell bro "Welcome to the club!" Looks like a good time at the party :-)