Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wordful Wednesday--Say Cheese Part II

The girl's preschool pictures are in and I was happy to see some smiles. Glad to see that my bribing pants still have some more wear in them!

And I can't believe how big my 3 year-old girls look in these pictures.

Makena

Alyssa

Riley

Wordful Wednesday

Hosted by Angie




32 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girls look like big girls very cute super model love ly

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

They do look grown-up! Beautiful pictures.

Lacey in the Sky said...

Agh man, is it just me or is 3 the new 5? Kids are looking so grown up and acting so smart these days! Very cute pics :o)

tiarastantrums said...

they look so mature - so cute!!

Mamarazzi said...

oh my goodness...they really do look sooo grown up!! i think this might be the first time i can REALLY see their unique features too. so fun!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Those are great school pics!! They are so precious!

Jessica said...

Big girls..Auntie is still waiting for my wallets:)

Cecily R said...

HOW? How does that happen??? How did they grow up so fast?? Man, you are in TROUBLE...they are beauties!!

Claremont First Ward said...

They turned out so well. BUT. The girls do look so much older. Waaaaaa........they are growing up too quickly.

Andra said...

What cute pictures, your girls are adorable!

Jen said...

they are so grown up looking, wow. But very beautiful!

Susan said...

Those came out great!
When I was still teaching I would go through all the pictures before handing them out and I would say there were a good 60% or more that were not worth keeping. I would say getting three great pictures means you beat the odds on that.

Carrie and Jim said...

Too sweet. You have such a lovely family. Great photos, your lucky!

Deb said...

oh they are gorgeous. to have that hair...

Michelle said...

Wow, they do look like such big girls in their school snaps.

Such gorgeous hair I might add.

Susie said...

What a beautiful and bountiful life you have! Great pictures:-)

Rachel Dominguez said...

Those are the best school pictures ever! Gosh they are growing like weeds.

Rachel

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they look absolutely adorable in their school pictures! grown up? maybe a little, but so beautiful! happy to hear that bribing works with triplets :)

Mandy said...

Your girls do have a different look, I am able to see that when you have three close up shots like that, and Alysa has a different part than her sisters, I think it was Alysa??? Anyhow, glad they turned out for you! cuties!

Rachel said...

they are BEAUTIFUL, it sad cuz they are looking like big girls. i cannot believe how my big girls have changed when i look back at their preschool pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh man...they look so much older! You are so blessed with these 3 adorable and beautiful girls!

girlytwins said...

Oh my goodness they look so grown up. Wow. The pictures turned out so wonderful. They are so stinkin' cute. It's cool to get to look at them closely and see the differences in each girl. Thanks for sharing this :) Love it!

Kim said...

They turned out great! I just got the girls pics back too. They are growing way too fast!!

Hilary said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!

Melissa said...

GREAT pictures... they all three did such a good smiling job!! :)
How do you ever do it when you have to get all three of them together for a family picture??

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Why is it that they always look so big in their school pictures? I said the same thing about K-Girl's 3 yr and now this years 4 yr.

Jay @halftime lessons said...

They are beautiful!!
Happy WW!
Jay

Mary Franks said...

Wow! Look at those grown up little girls.

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! They are so beautiful!

debi9kids said...

G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!
They do look so grown up! WOW!

My name is Tammie said...

OMG OMG OMG SOoooooo cute!!!!!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, they look around 5 in those pictures.