Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wordful Wednesday--Toddler yoga

I've mentioned before how much of a monkey my girl Makena is. She will try to climb and hang on anything. And now she has started to do headstands against the wall. She cracks me up with her freakish strength and boundless energy.

And don't mind the half eaten apples by her head. Energy food. She might have had some help eating them from her two partners in crime.


Related Posts: Wordful Wednesday-Makena

Energizer Bunny


Wordful Wednesday

Hosted by Angie


21 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, a little monkey girl, how fun! and frightening i am sure! i love the half eaten apples by her head...haha!

tiarastantrums said...

hilarious- that reminds of my son trying to do upside down pushups off my bed rail!!

Laura said...

I love Makena for this. The half eaten apples are so funny. We have that apples that are all over like that too! Darn kids.

Jaime said...

Cute little monkey girl! I have a little monkey of my own...

My name is Tammie said...

LOL!!! That is so funny!!! She is super strong!

Carrie and Jim said...

Why do I wish I could do that? It's crazy, I know. I wish I was young again.

Jen said...

I love the apple. It is the same at my house. I find them everywhere and what a total monkey.

Shannon said...

Holy cow, that is awesome! She needs to get into gymnastics ASAP. Too cute, as always.

Cammie said...

oh to have just an ounce of that energy....

Gaspegirl said...

hehehe... toddlers are so much fun - I wish we could bottle that energy and save it for us!

Make it a great day!

Jessica said...

A gymnast in the making!!

Jaysi said...

That is too funny!! I love the apples hanging around...you never know when you might need a snack!!

Susie said...

Great picture!!!

Have a Great Thanksgiving:-)

Michelle said...

Ok, you know what really cracks me up about that picture?

The three little munched on apples next to her. LOL!

Have a great Thanksgiving with your little turkeys. :)

Michelle said...

Ok, you know what really cracks me up about that picture?

The three little munched on apples next to her. LOL!

Have a great Thanksgiving with your little turkeys. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm dying. If the picture of her doing a hand stand isn't enough, the half eaten apples seal the deal. I love those girls!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Steph said...

That's awesome! I love the 3 apples. Thanks for sharing - that brought a smile to my face!

loren said...

I was just gonna say "Holy cow I can't believe that she's doing that," but then I remember Alison trying to do a somersault off the arm of the couch today, landing on top of her head. I guess my kids are into gymnastics (not very well, I might add) and yours are doing yoga? Is it the difference of location, maybe?

Mandy said...

I love the apples. That reminds me of my house. I have half eaten apples everywhere! I just found one in my sons car seat this morning!

BTW- I didn't know "edward" sang two of the songs, hmmm, talented guy!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, and Auntie Steph is there in the background enjoying the action live.It truly was impressive :-D

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I laughed out loud!